Neptune Healing and Development - Psychic University

Neptune is named after the Romand god of the sea, who ruled over oceans, rivers, streams, fountains and all things hidden by watery depths. In astrology, Neptune is the planet of idealism and spirituality. Its realm is the subconscious world, hidden memory, intuition and clairvoyance.

Neptune is the planet of mystery and illusion. Its power is that of the imagination. Neptune represents your dream life and your mystic qualities. All things fantastic and mystical belong to Neptune in astrology.

Neptune in the natal chart shows how you seek spiritual development, but also where you are prone to illusions.

A strong Neptune in your chart is associated with artistic vision, unconditional love, being drawn to spiritual matters, and experiencing the unusual and unexplainable. The influence of its positive side represents glamour and mystery, artistic imagination, dreams, and vision. Its negative side is characterized by addictions, deception, confusion, fraud, treachery and sham. Neptune rules over a wide domain of human activities, from motion pictures, drama, dance, and poetry to hypnosis and anesthesia, hospitals, institutions and prisons, poison, and drug addiction.

This planet’s position in your chart indicates what kind of ideals and goals you have, how psychic and visionary you are, and whether you possess a magnetic allure that people respond to. Neptune’s influence brings a great depth of understanding, ESP ability, and creative genius. Unlike the power of Uranus, which is sudden and forceful, Neptune’s power is subtle, ethereal, inspirational and otherwordly. Many astrologers claim that Neptune brings a person into contact with a higher plane of consciousness.

When Neptune is underdeveloped and afflicted, a person cannot separate fantasy from reality. He or she may seek release from life’s problems in drugs and alcohol or even exhibit criminal tendencies.

An underdeveloped Neptune can also make the individual prone to psychic attacks, heart chakra blockages, and prone to negative influences from the unseen and unexpected.

The following are all governed by Neptune in astrology:

dreams
illusion
fantasy
inspiration
addiction
the sea and the ocean
fog
mystery
spirituality
unconditional love

Neptune works in a slow and subtle way. Its energy is passive / feminine. You could imagine this planet as the archetype of the fairy.

Since Neptune is the ruler of the most problematic house in the entire Zodiac which is the 12th house, I say this field is one the most impactful ones from the Astro Healing series.

Start slow. You might feel a bit dissociated in the first loops. This is normal.

-4:40 min audio-

18 Likes

20210101_063837

Neptune Healing

2 Likes

Hi PU,

are the astro series audios suitable as per western astrology interpretation or vedic? or is the fields energetic intelligence altogether neutral to the interpretation methods?

Would you recommend book(s) to grasp the concepts of astrology - vedic and western, unless you want to create an “astrology teacher” field itself.

Why does only Mars Healing and Development have an image field?
:nerd_face:
I think you already know what I/we want :kissing_heart:

-2:17 min audi0- and -2:20 MB- Image
The Image can be carried all day.

Uranus, Neptune and Pluto aren’t counted in the vedic astrology.

It’s not even considered one of the graha.

1 Like

Yep I read about it, though modern vedic astrologers have started to include these, some articles mention that, not sure if it’s really practiced that way.

So it’s purely western astrology based energetic information encoded with these fields…Ok got it.

Some yes. I personally don’t mix it up with reading a chart.

They do still have some shared energy. But not as strong as the 9 grahas. At least based in the scripture. Again they’re not there. And yes this based on western astrology.

any books that you can recommend :pray:

Vedic astrology & vedas from manjula tara.

It’s good for beginners. jyotish astrology is way easier learn astrology. Never use western in my opinion.

1 Like

I began couple of days back…oops

Yes, this.

1 Like

First few loops of this have felt very nice. The first sensations was a feeling of being energetically lifted up inside my head. Like I was being elevated up off of my seat by my head. A lot of work on the back of my head which then moved to the left side.

On the second loop my eyes started to feel very cold, that was a cool/odd sensation. I quite like the disassociation feeling, its like being stoned in a way. A lot going on in the 3rd eye area and Solar Plexus. Seeing little bits of energy floating up away from me, I would see this sometimes while meditating doing clearing.

It feels really nice. 2 loops seems like a nice start, I went for a bit extra and felt the energy kick in a bit more during the 3rd listen so just doing a bit of grounding now so 2 loops to begin with would be my recommendation.
Looking forward to seeing how things progress through the next few weeks/months :ok_hand:t3:
I feel like a nice release has happened. Like a worry/relief has been lifted. Really cool.

6 Likes

Hey @Psychic_University,

does this deal well with unfavourable effects from the transits of the planet?

1 Like

Very good question. Yes, it does.

2 Likes

And would u characterize this field (or overall the series) as a more surgical field or an interactive one?

I mean, when for example, someone wants to make sure that Neptune transits won’t cause him to succumb to illusions easier, a few listens a day are usually well enough or best to meditate with the intent?

Ah native with neptune in his chart without the negative aspect ,grants the user ah mezmerize ,hypnotic ,dark mystery aura,they are natural chaman,witchs,they can lie and manipulated easy ,give ah native ah very very sex appeal etc

Astrology is ah another ocean of mystery ,even asteroids affect us ,

Whiterrabit,dante,lilith,warpurga ,dairabochi,andrejka,gojira,tyranosaur,kali etc

1 Like