Nerve Inflammation Help (Antioxidant targeted)

And so i finally understood why.

And because of this ill strongly recommend this field to be added to every emotional/trauma process.

This field still touches something that moves me inside however its been less and less and less from when this field came out.

To me, this field is the “this person or that thing gets in my nerves” cure

And that is exactly what it means, we all have said that phrase but did we ever really thought whatever that bothers us STICK TO US?

More exactly "GOT attached to your nerves***

Literally.

Energetically. But im sure also debris messing up the nervous system.

And the emotional release felt when listening its been probably the release of all the things that were stuck on my nerves.

And just like any other past traumas or negativity releasing field, it brings an emotional farewell with every liberation.

The difference is big from when it came out to now, but also the nervous system has gotten stronger so no, it does not let things get “on them” and ive consciously stopped saying that if i ever feel like it.

Because i absolutely dont want to enable anything or anybody’s wrong things to stick to my nerves, i wont let them “get to them anymore”.

An End of the Day kinda field if you will.

The sea salt cleaning bath for the nerves lol

13 Likes

Its melody reminds me of Maximum Human’s. Trying this one with Nerve Stimulation and Healing on two of my devices. For now, the latter is the more appropriate for me. I have Plasma Flaunt, but it still helps IMO.

5 Likes

Wow so this why ive been feeling off yesterday , I spammed this field for other reasons but I had no idea it was used for this aswell!

lots of stuff being cleared

3 Likes