Nerve Inflammation Help (Antioxidant targeted)

Got you man, hope everything turns out well

1 Like

This field has really helped my overactive nervous system (always in a stage of fight or flight), this calms me down a lot, and iā€™m glad it can cause a permanent change over time

10 Likes

Yes this wasnā€™t talked about a lot but I find that it is a wonderful help with dealing with my CPTSD

9 Likes

wow, i donā€™t think iā€™ve heard this track before but damnnn itā€™s good.

7 Likes

Ha! Funny that you guys are mentioning these things.

I kept forgetting to come and ask or comment this.

But every - single - time ive heard this audio since its release ive felt like about to tear down.

I remember the 1st time i went to double check if i Was listening an Audio for Nerve Inflammation because how it moved me emotionally.
And so i was like okā€¦ the music is just touchy lol

But then every time and i was like, i gotta ask if others feel that or im crazy lol

3 Likes

Not too sure on that one, may just be you lol, but for me itā€™s repairing my fcked fight or flight response system (over-stimulated nerves)

1 Like

lol no itā€™s not just the music definitely stirrs up some things in the neuro process :slight_smile:

@Shivy-SzN you are just lucky I guess haha

5 Likes

Right? Its quite deep it always shocks me lol

4 Likes

I have a question concerning this sentence in the description: ā€œfinally this smart field also works towards placing a restorative cellular charge to the nerve cellsā€

Is it the same kind of charge than provided in Nerve Damage Help?

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

3 Likes

what are the effects for you? Always meant to ask but never got the chance

This charge is a charge to ā€œhealā€ the actual cells of the nervous system, where the other charge is a charge to actually re-connect severed nerves

2 Likes

Ah thank you! :smiley:

ā€œHere is my testimonial. I had severe sciatica pain for the past 2 months and have turned to this track everytime I felt nerve pain down my leg. It worked everytime, releasing the nerve compression and offering instant pain relief. I basically used it as a painkiller lol, and its effect kicked in faster than a pill did. Thank you infinitelyā€ - Someone on Youtube

Cool testimonial, thought I would add it to the thread

11 Likes

One of the best fields for muscle recovery imo

Since i started listening to it after the gym, the length of muscles being sore was cut in half

I used to get sore for long ass periods of time lol now just a few days

12 Likes

Kills a headache very fast lol

5 Likes

How often do you listen to this per day?

Ever since I got plasma flaunt I donā€™t need to use this

5 Likes

How are you now? And what were your symptoms if I may ask?:pray:t3:

Does this help with full body inflammation or only nervous system related inflammation?

Body

2 Likes