Nerve problems and weakness in right arm

Hello, guys I made a profile herem because a couple weeks ago I injured myself and I think my problem is related to a nerve. I guess it is a pinched nerve, because I have this pulling feeling going from my neck throught my traps and into my shoulder. But the main problem is not the discomfort, the thing that worries me most is that for 3 or 4 weeks, my biceps and deltoid strength has fallen significantly maybe by 70%. I went to a physiotherapist 2 times, but there is no improvement. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

You have this one,

Wishing a fast recovery :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you, do you think this is enought to address the issue?

1 Like

There is surely many others you can add. You can use the Plasma light, Cosmo Volt, all the antioxidant ones, the anti Inflammatory one.

Also the muscle recovery audios - the one from the Spa days Album and the other from the Plasma brothers Album.

From Gumroad too

Good luck :+1:

5 Likes

On top of Stars great suggestions, i think acu automation would be a great addition…

Acu pressure on YouTube/Spotify may be of help as well, but acu automation has it included along with acupuncture

And welcome bro to the fam bro :)

3 Likes

Thank you :)

3 Likes

sounds like a brain problem. like the nerves and blood can’t reach the brain very well.

blood clot destroyer
enhanced blood circulation
brain regeneration
nerve growth factor
stem cells scar removal
brain and spine antioxidant

How does your right brain feel like compared to the left side?

3 Likes

I know you’re asking about fields but I would also like to suggest a visit with a chiropractor

1 Like

I dont feel any discomfort in my brain at all, no headache, no brain fog

I would but in my country there are no chiropractors. I will go to acupunture next week and see if it helps.

Trigger point work or deep tissue massage could help release the muscle that is causing the pinched nerve and weakness, if that is the cause. Hope you get relief soon!

2 Likes