NEURALINK - Elon Musk

Any thoughts on this?

Neuralink has three stated goals: Treating brain disorders and helping people who had accidents, creating a brain-machine interface, and building toward a potential symbiosis with artificial intelligence. The first of those goals is the most realistic in the short-term.

1 Like

I have to say it is quite frightening yet it is inevitable.

AI and the Singularity will happen 2 to 4 decades from now, so it is no surprise that Neuralink is also rapidly growing.

It will be interesting to see how things turn out. This is happening within my lifetime so I can’t wait to see where technology takes us.

2 Likes

This is how I feel about it. Imagine this is Charlton Heston’s response to the idea of inserting a computer into his head. (even though he’s talking about gun rights of course)

https://youtu.be/hZ0SwS-ff2Q?t=131

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgZb4Aq0mo8

1 Like

I appreciate what I think you are saying. It’s not enough to count on this never happening though. Our world 50 to 100 years ago, or even 20 years ago was largely science fiction.

Something has to change before this singularity is on top of us. A different singularity best get here first. One of a spiritual nature or one of a political human rights nature.

3 Likes

You just might get it.

2 Likes

Yeah right…The more scientific and AI they get, the more “starseeds” are gonna be sent over who will preach about loving nature, the earth and being spiritual.

When will these morons realize this?

They cant win…literally.

5 Likes

All im saying is…Remember OM’s post about aliens wiping out dinosaurs.

They can easily do that again.

Fking humans…Just behave alreadyy.

4 Likes

+100000000

4 Likes

The kind that I would torture in my past life.

Good times with Thor and the animals, watching humans scream.

Meh, we gotta adapt, we’ll find a way against these scum.

Edit; with scum I mean humans who disrespect nature and act like owners, not humanity in general lol, there are good people too.

7 Likes

Where did I say I hate humanity lol.

Lol at hippy, mother nature has a dark side too sunshine ;D

1 Like

He would kiss it gladly, insult him properly ffs ;D

2 Likes

apophis has an acknowledged chance of collision

1 Like