New Audio - Acne Ablation

Description:

Acne is an inflammatory disorder of the sebaceous glands in the skin follicles,
This can lead to white heads / pimples, cysts and scarring.

This uses a Korean technique whereby the sebaceous glands are destroyed.
Therefore removing the problem at the root.
The downside is, the face can get dry easier, as a lot less oils will be produced.
This focus on a few major acne areas,
Chin, cheeks, sides of and forehead, sides of face closer to ears.
The focus is only on the face, this uses a few means to destroy the glands but all structed to be very gentle
so that there is no possibility of scarring.
(acne may increase at the start, but that should quickly get better with the usage),
3 times a day for three days, measure the changes/results for the rest of the week and reuse till it gets to the desired outcome.

40 Likes

woot woot, it’s official dream has a doppelganger working 24/7

4 Likes

Now it’s my time to become dashingly handsome once again! It runiend my face for years…now begone trespasser!

11 Likes

The field is dope. I feel it immediately…guys get this one…it’s not like any yt fields you ever used lol
It’s best skin related field imo

6 Likes

Oh, K-beauty!:wink:

10 Likes

How is it the best skin field though? It only targets acne.

Facial combination combines facial toning + collagen, skin regeneration, stem cells and scar tissue are also skin fields.

1 Like

Yes but it’s for me since they didn’t help me with my problem. Also it says it will work fast…that’s what I was looking for since it targets root issue. I also stated that it’s just my thought

2 Likes

I wish I could get this but I have super dry skin to begin with :frowning_face:

Just use moisturizer to keep balance. I have very oily skin so it is my best bet to get rid of it. I can already feel that the amount of oil in my face has been reduced…also I think it should be worth it. You don’t have to use for very long time either.

2 Likes

It says sebaceous glands are destroyed so oil production is permanently reduced in those areas. Sounds exactly like Accutane though. I can imagine this being a boon for oily skinned, acne-prone folks.

1 Like

But acne is caused by high amount of oil…if your skin is dry then do you even have this issue?

Yup. Acne with dry skin is a thing though thankfully mine is pretty mild and I’m just looking to get that flawless skin. Anyway, hope this works out for you.

2 Likes

Well sapien will not make something that will cause any trouble…I think it will get normally balanced. Also you have to use for three days and then keep an eye on skin condition. If it’s over then you don’t have to use later. And if not then restart using after a week…use for three days then wait another week. Dry skin condition will go away soon enough once you get result and stop using it.

2 Likes

Psst…tell DW he charging too little for this field as beauty products are some of the most expensive products around and women will gladly pay that price if it works. :wink:

/misses the spoiler blurring function/

18 Likes

Maybe a hydration field to come?? :slight_smile:

You know, for that dewy glass skin

And Sapien’s so nice… (thank you) the audios coming out were exactly what he said he would work on a few weeks ago :)

5 Likes

Please upload it on Youtube :(

2 Likes

This already happened :eyes:

2 Likes

Is this how Accutane works?
Atleast this wont have the nasty side effects which might happen.

2 Likes

Did i miss it?? Where :o

2 Likes

Almost. Accutane only shrinks the sebaceous glands though.

Isotretinoin (13-cis retinoic acid), the compound that has revolutionized the treatment of severe acne for over 25 years, is most effective in reducing sebaceous gland size by decreasing proliferation of basal sebocytes, in suppressing sebum production up to 90% by inhibiting sebaceous lipid synthesis, and in prohibiting the progression of sebocyte differentiation in vivo and in vitro

5 Likes