Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend - N/A

Yeah, like almost all the fields :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Not really…

:man_shrugging:

He asked me about my discoveries based on my experience and from my point of view chemicals/nutrient giving results for as long as you take them was obvious, I deduced it from common sense not direct experience… but maybe you’re right, thanks for pointing it out :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Anyone experiencing healing benefits from this?

I’m thinking whether this could be too much for the brain given being superconductors and all…
I don’t have much experience with M-States overall…

1 Like

Hello :)
Temporally im able to handle a lot more energy , enhanced speed of reactions ,homeostasis effect , for me : balance = Healthy .

Im pretty sure does more things !

12 Likes

Hi there and Thanks for the great input Akira! @AkiraTheWild
Anyway, I’ve been doing some digging as you can see, here’s what I found out below.

DISCLAIMER:
If you don’t like reading, go directly to the end to the listed benefits.
I don’t have the field , it is just research I’ve been gathering throughout the days

** 1. Introduction **
We commonly know matter as presenting itself through three phases ( Liquid, Solid, Gas), from the purile academic perspective. Although, recently there are the newer plasmas, condensates and fluid crystals.
The upcoming revolution in alchemy is related to research involving a few substances: monatomic (or monoatomic) and diatomic particles. These were apparently recuperated from older research through “occultism” and “alchemical” texts.
The link we’ve been missing out is the existence of another form of matter termed “monatomic.”

Evidence 1 :

M-STATE elements are also known as ORMUS, either being monoatomic or diatomic, also known in the scientific community as Bose-Einstein Condensates.
The main part of the periodic chart of elements consists of the “transition elements,” meaning they can transform from metallic to monatomic or diatomic by way of chemical usage or through alternative chemistry methods. Take Gold for instance, can have metallic properties when two or more atoms of gold form a micro cluster, and ceramic properties when divided into separate atoms as in the case of monatomic (monoatomic) or white powder gold in its “ormus” state.

David Hudson did heavy research on this, while researching through ancient papers which claimed that Ancient Egyptians, Alchemists, knew about this almost ethereal element and used it in transcendental practices to purify the body and spirit, unlock superhuman powers of the mind, and even commune with the spirit world.

This is being widely known across many synonims worldwide, such as Egyptian MFKTZ, food of the gods, AuM, monoatomic gold, white powder gold, microclusters, shemanna, manna, the food of life, shewbread, Orgone energy, the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, and the Philosopher’s Stone; all referring to the same substance.

More emerging research has popped up after Hudson’s noting that m-state elements have been observed to exhibit the quantum physical behaviors of superconductivity, superfluidity, Josephson tunneling, and magnetic levitation.

More evidence: https://earthspectrum.com/m-state-exotic-frequency-matter-science-theory-and-history/

If we cast aside this hard-science geeky stuff, M-States are often considered to be a new state of matter, one that is present in some of the most life-supporting environments on our planet. In spiritual terms, M-States are believed to be the underlying lifeblood of consciousness; abounding in seawater, fresh water, air, rock, and trace amounts of raw-organic foods.

Of course, taking into account the amount David Hudson had to make experiments, it is nowhere near easier nor clearer under new research (limited amounts), nonetheless, Morphic Fields??? :smirk:

Another researcher following into this was Carter which stated:
“These m-state elements are also present in many biological systems. We believe that they may enhance energy flow along the acupuncture meridians and in the microtubules inside every living cell.”

M-STATE ELEMENTS could be just the bridge between science and spirit! This is fascinating, because if we take into account the literature, going all the way back to egyptian, the Bible, and even other spiritual/alchemical practices, there are interesting thoughs worth exploring :thinking:
If we consider ourselves to be a telephone, connecting to something (divine), then these elements are to be considered moving uo from a dial-up connection to fiber optics! If we improve the wire connecting, we improve the connection.

I believe some correlation is implied (not to say causaility atm - need further study on my behalf) of what @Dr_Manhattan is experiencing on his newer meditations practices :thinking:
However, keep in mind that even though you might improve a connection, you still have free will to do as you please, so you can connect and be stupid about it or do something relevant (addressing the broader audience here)

So, basically in short: M-States clears this connection, makes transactions more immediate, and helps users see the apparent connections between their thoughts and reality.

:exploding_head: THIS.IS.HUGE. :exploding_head:

Anyway, to sum it up, I believe we can track a few benefits from this and compile them here:

SPIRITUAL BENEFITS

• Since these inevitably improve and strenghten the connection, inevitably lead to a raise in the user’s vibration.

• Similarly, this can cowork quite interestengly with Torsion Field, synergetically that is, because it will improve the tension strength of the body (cellular level)

• On another hand if the connection is deeply and well established this can trigger Lucid Dreaming, Telepathy, better energy sensitivity (auras & energy wise) and support your manifestations.

• This could align you into becoming a better creator of your life, because you might just be able to graps thoughts and reality - figuring it was you all along, placing you peacefully.

• Most certainly will trigger and acentuate Detox, because if your body has toxic elements, these newer ones will battle them out, purging out the toxins, placing you into sort of a "Healing Crisis effect" I’d guess.

PHYSICAL EFFECTS

• Ormus is said to enhance the immune system and repair any DNA damage a person may have accumulated throughout their life (Blueprint, you might just have a new BFF :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

• According to the superconductivity it should boost healing effects and increase your strength :muscle: @GoddessesAndGod

• Given the research and comparisons with the midichlorians, prana, etc, it has some paralels with the “Elixir of Life” - which should place you with Anti-Aging benefits

• As earlier mentioned, a state of serenity and clarity due to the conductivity and enhanced connection. In lewd terms, this should lower your frequency brainwaves, to match those of Theta (I’m inferring, I need to research this claim).
    * Nonetheless, there’s research sustaining entering Increased intelligence moments, improved memory, and deeper meditative practices/states.

CLOSING THOUGHTS

Given its properties and influence on microorganisms, should be a great addition for Plant Growth experiments. @SammyG @Captain_Nemo
Please do consider, because it might just act as a fertilizer, really!

Although I don’t have actual tangible experience with the field, I believe some claims are already backed by user’s experiences here and some relevant literature. I won’t place all my findings because it is too long, and some I would need to test for myself.

As you’ve guessed,
I’m eyeballing this one…If only Dream hadn’t released a shaker in the meantime (which I relentessly bought :pleading_face: :sweat_smile:) - I would have bought this instead. Anyway, hopefully in the upcoming months.

Those with immune conditions are considered to be safe, HOWEVER, just don’t abuse the damn field, because most likely you will go straight into detox.

32 Likes

Definitely this improves your cognitive functions, especially the mental speed.
This is way more powerful than gamma waves.

18 Likes

I see a predominant orange color when I meditate with this.

3 Likes

checked some stuff on the net and it seems to have an outstanding potential, gonna use it as a " brain stack "

2 Likes

Yes, this some mstates in here are quite well for the brain I believe Luna made a post about it some where not sure if it was in here or hydrogen thread.

1 Like

found this. Take note that they are commercials, but still
2 Likes

I’m hesitant about using Ormus because it’s so salty, so thanks for this!
(Although I’m having a hard time choosing between this one and Plasma Brain of Youth)

this is completely different from PBY and both should be paired

@Eli It’s a money issue, but I think I may be able to swing it.
P.S. Is this good for creativity?

don’t buy if you’r short on money… PBY will be great see how it helps you first

there are literally 2 ( maybe more ? ) free audios specifically for creativity that sapien made

No, I just need to adjust my budget and I can do it (I just bought PBY). And I know about those, but I wonder if the psychic benefits/consciousness expansion would help with it (like automatic writing or help with inspiration or something like that) @Eli

1 Like

So…combining this audio with the other state audios released so far is quite the experience. Benefits experienced so far after listening to each audio twice in a row, without breaks between audios:

Increased mental speed and clarity

Boosted confidence

Faster, stronger and smarter in general

Higher physical strength

I believe this optimizes my hormone production as I feel a huge surge of them flowing through my body and I’m especially exhibiting behaviors in line with optimal testosterone levels

I’m even more assertive and confident than normal while simultaneously being relaxed and anxiety free. Even staring strangers in the eye when they look at me.

All energies are easily perceived by me and I get faster and stronger effects from morphic fields.

Better memory

Improved digestion

24 Likes

Just to make sure I’m understanding you correctly, you combined Alchemical Mind Expansion with the other M-state audios from the Even More Exotic Matters album to have these experiences, am I getting what you said correctly?

Thanks in advance and thanks for sharing your experiences. Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you and yes, I also added the state silver and gold audio as well. Alchemical mind expansion is the last I the playlist.

Forgot to mention that this combo also takes away my headaches.

8 Likes