New Audio: Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend

this is completely different from PBY and both should be paired

@Eli Itā€™s a money issue, but I think I may be able to swing it.
P.S. Is this good for creativity?

donā€™t buy if youā€™r short on moneyā€¦ PBY will be great see how it helps you first

there are literally 2 ( maybe more ? ) free audios specifically for creativity that sapien made

No, I just need to adjust my budget and I can do it (I just bought PBY). And I know about those, but I wonder if the psychic benefits/consciousness expansion would help with it (like automatic writing or help with inspiration or something like that) @Eli

1 Like

Soā€¦combining this audio with the other state audios released so far is quite the experience. Benefits experienced so far after listening to each audio twice in a row, without breaks between audios:

Increased mental speed and clarity

Boosted confidence

Faster, stronger and smarter in general

Higher physical strength

I believe this optimizes my hormone production as I feel a huge surge of them flowing through my body and Iā€™m especially exhibiting behaviors in line with optimal testosterone levels

Iā€™m even more assertive and confident than normal while simultaneously being relaxed and anxiety free. Even staring strangers in the eye when they look at me.

All energies are easily perceived by me and I get faster and stronger effects from morphic fields.

Better memory

Improved digestion

24 Likes

Just to make sure Iā€™m understanding you correctly, you combined Alchemical Mind Expansion with the other M-state audios from the Even More Exotic Matters album to have these experiences, am I getting what you said correctly?

Thanks in advance and thanks for sharing your experiences. Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you and yes, I also added the state silver and gold audio as well. Alchemical mind expansion is the last I the playlist.

Forgot to mention that this combo also takes away my headaches.

8 Likes

Do you meditate during that playlist?

just to be sure, the effects of that are permanent, right?

1 Like

Wow! You made it very tempting to purchase now. Thanks for that.

Regarding hormones - do you happen to listen to any hormonal fields (e.g. testoā€™)?

and why the rest 3 minerals: silver, rhodium and Indium arenā€™t included? So seems like I would still have to listen to some ytb audios.

Captain doesnā€™t do things randomly. heā€™s an alchemist / scientist ( magician ), if he didnā€™t put these elements in the blend there is a reason. The blend is perfectly optimised for best results

5 Likes

ok, just curious why

Sometimes

Testo amd dht every 2-3 days but the gold itself will help empower your pituitary gland and increase hormone production

2 Likes

Nope, the energies and the effects will fade over time. Not necessary to listen everyday but at least try 2-3 times a week.

1 Like

are you sure? most of the tracks are usually permanent in a sense that there will stay a change, for example, BDNF, it will not make releasing so much BDNF everyday, but the released BDNF will build neurons and there is no reason for them to fade. Unless if it was just some sort of energization, for which there are tracks, but itā€™s clearly described how are they used. So depends on the functioning, thatā€™s what Iā€™m curious about, whether the brain benefits will stay or not

Right, listening to the BDNF audio causes us to produce more BDNF, but that production fades. It doesnā€™t permanently flip our production on. We have to relisten to the field every so often if we want to keep our production up over time.

Do our newly-produced BDNF cause us to grow my nerve cells? Yes. Do those new nerve cells go away once theyā€™re produced? No.

But our production of BDNF will drop down to whatever our baseline level was when we stop listening to the field. Weā€™re talking about 2 different processes in this example, you see?

9 Likes

thatā€™s exactly what I said, so BDNF leaves us with permanent effects, therefore Iā€™m asking whether Alchemical mind expansion too or not. Whether itā€™s some sort of a short-term boost or something that can help enhance our brains permanently