New Audio: Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend

We’re actually saying different things.

then read my post again, at least the first part

1 Like

Ah that’s what you meant, thought you were referring to the energy of the elements themselves. But to answer both pints, even with physical trace elements, your body will eventually need you to replenish these elements or it’ll lose the benefits due to lacking the fuel needed to make these changes permanent. What I mean is that in the short and mid-term you may retain benefits but in the long run you’ll need to “top up” eventually. I literally used to drink monoatomic gold and many benefits were gained from consistent ingestion but over time the elevated benefits gained specifically form that practice, did not remain after I stopped.

1 Like

ok, that’s what I wanted, so no long-term upgrades are involved, it’s just something that will come for a while, do something and fades. And the same with the individual elements, right? Do they at least add up to themselves as I listen very long-term?

Yes to both questions.

1 Like

but anyway, what’s the point of using them if the effects last just for a while?

Like drinking wine - any drug :tongue:

Special Tasks :goggles:

Enjoy effectss :relieved:

etc etc

Its my opinion ,adding mono taste to your life :kissing_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Because it’s the energetic version of a physical supplement that you’d have to pay a lot of money for. Have you looked up the prices of what’s in this blend? Here you’re paying once for an unlimited supply of something that would otherwise cost you thousands of dollars over the years. Btw, most traditional supplements have to be taken regularly to have a continued effect. This is the same idea. That’s just how some things work.

17 Likes

Just how everything works… lol
Eating, drinking, sleeping, showering, breathing…
when will it end??! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

22 Likes

Lol… :rofl:

@Powren, keep in mind this is a syncretic blend of elements but you may find @Maoshan_Wanderer’s input in another thread of help.

Certainly, longer term changes to oneself are possible, as with anything. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just one of these elements alone (Gold) is “golden” for your brain stack. :sunglasses:

https://www.purestcolloids.com/colloidal-gold-studies.php

8 Likes

Why would we need to purchase a supplement when Captain’s fields are balanced and complete as they are? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

You’re right @WellBeing, 对牛弹琴.

1 Like

Where can I find the Lawrence Frego study? Unless the two listed below are the ones I am referring to. Also, is colloidal gold include in the alchemical mind, and does it have the same benefits as monatomic gold, which is like the grounded-down version of colloidal gold?

Google.

I just typed that and a lot came up so check what youd like to read.

It does not say in the description. Did you read it?

And no its not the same :blush:

Okay, thank you for your response; however, just because a lot of similar websites pertaining to Ormus shows up, doesn’t mean the study itself in a proper scientific journal is one of them. I’ve been trying to find it, but I have been unsuccessful so far. Well, it’s unfortunate it’s not in the field, however, the other elements should work BETTER synergistically, than colloidal gold alone.

Exactly. Colloidal Gold is just nano particles of gold suspended in water most of the times, colloidal gold doesn’t have the same properties as alchemically treated Monatomic Gold. To gain any benefits, it has to be made with special processes.

2 Likes

Creatine vs Kre-Alkalyn Creatine (EFX), etc.

2 Likes

so Rhodium, Indium and Silver aren’t there. Does The alchemical blend cover all the benefits of these three as well or we should listen to youtube videos that contain these three, alongside with alchemical blend? Ig Silver and Gold were to balance each other as one provides us with more masculine energy, while the other one with feminine, right?

How many times to listen at most?