Conceptual Realizations

Hmm, what do you mean?

1 Like

Off course not

But you can use it if you really want to :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

This is a valuable tip from Captian

Depending on one’s need, it may still be useful to use the specialized fields. For example, with PoNR, I have eliminated several fields but I still use Ego Dissolution (though it is a part of the many fields included in PoNR).

31 Likes

Been a bit inconsistent with this + ipf but I’ve gotten to the point where I’m so much more aware of people’s emotions. It’s to the point where I pick it up and I’m like how is no one else noticing this :joy:. Also getting much more insight about my emotions and am getting better at recreating the sensations that come along with them. On the IPF end I’m also having more psychic moments where I know exactly what someone’s going to say, or we just so happen to be thinking of the same thing even if it’s completely unrelated to the topic. My goal with this audio is to be able to approach people in their preferred way in order to offer them help because I’ve come to the conclusion that helping is my life path. Looking forward to the future with this audio

13 Likes

A tag or nft for this please (specifically for this function only I mean)

4 Likes

Any requests you have will be best caught in the thread specifically for The Requests and Fields. When your request is buried in a discussion thread, there’s a good possibility that your request will be missed or forgotten.

(And just so you know, the dog tag program has been discontinued. There’s a pendant program for certain fields right now where Capt’n in placing fields onto jewelry-style pendants. [You can see examples of what I mean on the enlightenedstates.com.) I don’t know the particulars of that program or if this field can be done like that. But no more dog tags, or at least until a different solution has been found.)

5 Likes

A friendly reminder for everyone to use this field!
One of the most most important creations ever made.
Especially if you want to tap into the concepts of your NFTs.

Also, this alone, can save you a vast amount of incarnations and pain:

15 Likes

@JAAJ I struggle to explain what goes on in my head. You think this might help. I want to use ernest but that is way too hard on the brain. Makes me tried and so on.

you think this might help me with understand and explain concepts?
I have read a bit about the audio and what it does.

4 Likes

Yes, Conceptual Realizations helps with EVERYTHING that you want to understand and conceptualize.

Morphic fields are conceptual and thus to learn to tap into them is extremely aided by Conceptual Realizations.

And then also, all the other super mega benefits of this field, as described above.

Using this field means over time going from “blind” to “seeing”, from “retarded” to “genius” etc.

Stop wasting time.
The sooner you have certain realizations the sooner you will reach your goals.
Not wanting to know the ultimate truth at any cost is a self-sabotage mechanism of the ego.

17 Likes

Looks like barely 30 people have purchased this field yet…

grafik

…which is barely 1% of the amount of people on this forum :tired_face: :sob: :scream_cat: :flushed: :cry: :dizzy_face:

For NFT users, think about it this way:
The field costs ca. the amount of 1 NFT from a community project.
But it will greatly enhance and boost your work with your existing NFTs.

I encourage everyone to make the leap of faith and get this field.
Your ego will rationalize all types of reasons of why you “don’t need it” or why “you cannot afford it” etc.
But afterwards you will be thankful that you got it and would have wished that you’ve had it earlier in your life, preferably since the day you were born.

So, if you don’t need the money to survive, then make this your next investment. Or continue to repeat the same old patterns and lies that your ego and society want you to keep being stuck in.

18 Likes

But doesn’t focusing on a certain subject generate thoughts about that. So doesnt that mean I my self and my mind is thinking? and its not my ego taking credit cause I can somone what pick what I can think.

Or is that last statement my ego taking credit? Is that how it works? I dont really know.

:man_shrugging: devil advocate

2 Likes

Imaginarium Divinine does not replace Conceptual Realizations. But they go very well together and supplement each other.

Even better if one can add Higher Self Connection or Higher Self NFT audio to the mix.

11 Likes

I think I’m starting to realize that I need nothing, it’s a feeling of contentment and that I need nothing which I want to experience in totality so im going to be more consistent with this field

12 Likes

Thanks, I was sleeping on this audio and just now I truly realized the importance of it

2 Likes

I second everything JAAJ says! This field is truly indispensable. Stays on my playlist!

7 Likes

Well our present thoughts are conditioned by previous experiences that form them and are constantly reinforced through repetition. If you observe yourself, you’ll see you have many of the same thoughts that repeat over and over everyday. These are patterns of energy that condition our consciousness. They are fields of their own. The intuition and/or superior intellectual center can however being forth new realizations that aren’t based on previous conditioning. The conceptual realizations this field brings forth are of a higher order than our ego. This also happens when we meditate.

20 Likes

Really want this one!! :scream: Need to release financial blocks, so I can earn some more money :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Okay, so I bought this after sleeping on it. Need some new patterns regarding love, career and overall purpose…
Felt goosebumps in the beginning, and felt it very sharply in my solar plexus (have a lot of self-esteem issues, so i guess that’s why).
I will try to be very consistent with this field and priorities it and see what happens :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Now that
Is the best unofficial official description for this field in one complete sentence lol

4 Likes

I can feel this field is changing me for the better very fast :pray:

17 Likes