Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

Say what? :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao and now when reading your name too

3 Likes

It’s an awesome creation Dream. I could feel the sharp mild electrical movements in my body at the end of the audio and post that.

Somehow have a strong feeling of immortality with this audio from a couple of days.

16 Likes

You are really “getting” it!

12 Likes

Yeah Maoshan. Thanks. Truly believe its a wonderful creation of Dream. There is a strong immortal feeling from inside :) hard to explain. Suddenly I feel … I am that. also I am able to sense the fields information easily these days. Thanks to course and many other things. I am seriously excited for the future releases and the way I am progressing… one day sooner I allow myself to download programs like this :star_struck: hope so

tenor

16 Likes

The hermit who taught this to Hakuin was rumored to be 300+ years old.

11 Likes

Yeah I read the story and details later on… the great wise sages :pray:

2 Likes

Yes, because the egg is placed on top of the head (so it feels heavy)

26 Likes

Like how you often respond lately lol

1 Like

Has anyone got any testimonies to share who has used this with a chronic condition?

4 Likes

Awesome! Hopefully we’ll get updates in 200 years by immortals :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Is this one for grounding after listening to the vibration audios?

2 Likes

It can be.

5 Likes

If you’re here to get those updates, then guess what? Lol.

1 Like

https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/dic/Content/T/261

When this says “Enhanced” it may be a huge understatement. Just one part of this “pill” could be enough to get you to enlightenment.

After 2 listens:
Felt the need to drink half a gallon of water.
Felt more energy than I should after staying awake as long as I have.
Felt generally good, emotionally and physically, as opposed to feeling neutral before listening.
Experienced some non-duality of action and silence or stillness.

20 Likes

Exactly. I had this feeling that this audio does way more than I initially thought. For some reason my intuition told me to start listening to this every day.

9 Likes

The balancing of heat and cold, energies in the organs was more than a big enough deal to get me in. That alone is doing what it would take a lot of wisdom with Traditional Chinese Medicine to even attempt.
But there’s a lot more than that to this one.

Rehmannia 6 is the best way that I know of to go about this and could compliment this audio nicely if anyone is interested. (non-affiliate link)

12 Likes

Well I’m listening to Mind Settings Album in loop, and only thing that I’m planing to purchase is like 10 of Captain’s audio files. lol

5 Likes

Well, I’m thinking all right, ahaha. :grinning:

1 Like

I wonder if anyone has read the Yasenkanna? (Where the hakuin egg is taught)

1 Like