How Smart are Stem Cells?

Yes. All stem cell fields made by dream are specifically programmed to not target errant/cancerous cells

37 Likes

Just used it yesterday, and today I woke up with 40-50% less stretch marks that were around for the past ~3 years. Much gratitude <3

18 Likes

It seems like audios like Smart stem cells, blood purifier + etc. are no longer listed on gumroad… can @SammyG confirm if whether this is the case done by gumroad or certain regulations of theirs or is @Captain_Nemo revamping some audio fields? thank you

4 Likes

Indeed, I would like to get some insight as well. This field is still on my buying list without any doubt

1 Like

There’s is some jiggering around with the Gumroad shop that’s been mentioned on other threads. It’s part of some sort of transition of how Sapien is going to sell their products. No details about those plans have been shared. Only hints have been dropped.

Just have patience.

2 Likes

From another thread:

2 Likes

Patience is natural for everything, no need to mention it. We’re going to get some updates when the time is right concerning the changes without any doubt. Hopefully, those fields just got taken down for an update or due to the so called changes concerning the distribution. Either way, I wish everyone a great day and even better weekend :wink:

I posted some updates for you.

2 Likes

Thank you! I already read them, now just waiting for a more infos If they’re going to get transitioned or which ones are going to be discontinued, unfortunately…

2 Likes

Any legally purchased products - that you have already downloaded (or in our Gumroad library) work fine and have no issues, even if the listing is discontinued on Enlightenedstates/Gumroad/Teespring/Soundweave.

The fields are effective and continue to be effective and growing as with any other field.

13 Likes

3-4 a day or is this enough to fill a supply for awhile?

This one boosts healing fields a lot but I cannot use it daily because I start to lose a lot of fat.

3 Likes

In the last year there were 3 major events that messed up my dopamine receptors.

With the plasma brain field it feels like my dopamine receptors are restored again.
I notice signs and symptoms of higher dopamine signaling like increased motivation and excitement . Especially when in nature.

I was out on the beach today and just couldnt get over the fact how amazing the waves looked here in Portugal, so I stood on the cliff for a solid hour and watched them,totally fascinated .
Then when taking a picture I tried to take the best picture from the right angle, not just any lame pic.
I also notice I’m more anxious ,which is probably a result of increased excitation.
I’m very happy about this since especially after I had covid I often found myself not enjoying things as much as I’d like eventhough I was travelling through Portugal and saw places like porto ,Lisbon or the algarve .
This field gives me genuine, childlike excitement for nice things again. Not just nature but just readingsomething I like or watching a video.

P.s. I’ll attach a pic of the waves of today , see for yourself if I was delusional :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

18 Likes

And it’s back online!

17 Likes

With plasma brain of youth together

lol, they are so smart that they started philosophising

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Genius

1 Like

i just got it. It comes with plasma brain of youth as usual.

9 Likes

That moment when you only have a legit version of plasma brain but no stemcells. Perhaps if I purchase this it would be possible to gift the plasma brain legitimately to someone and keep the stem cells?

wait…? how?

It’s already been discussed in plasma brain thread - I think the only thing that matters is the assurance of it being legit, and that’s that

1 Like