How Smart are Stem Cells?

Looking forward to getting this :wink:

Started using this feeling for the first time this week after having it for like a year or so and man this really shaves the weight off your mid section. I’m down 5 pounds and all I’ve been doing is studying/homework, stuffing my face and taking supplements. I feel a looott better though and my body is stronger.

Been using this with advanced healing just to try it, because I also haven’t used that field before after having it for a year and half. I never again will loop it all night again. That exhaustion is ridiculous with the cell charge video.

My skin is buttery smooth and my body is more flexible. I’m happy with this gem I didn’t know I had.

12 Likes

Is it ok if I play it …or will be influencing tumor in head ?.

Not even remotely worth taking the chance.

Btw, there’s a field on patreon directly targeting brain tumors. https://www.patreon.com/posts/brain-tumor-39737465

2 Likes

@anon7543466

Ok thank you!

I’m having it the Brain tumor on Patreon but was thinking to make therapy stronger like,

Set of audios to support …brain tumor one to push stronger :muscle:

If you want to make the therapy stronger like, then look at The Plasma Flaunt.

3 Likes

@WellBeing tnx I have it !

I’m doing right now.

Aura repair
Hydrogen accumulation
Fa jin
Autoimmune
Ivermectin
Advanced healing short one
Endocrine system
Plasma flaunt
Brain tumor
Thyroid healing
The golden elixir
Mstate gold and silver
Mstate indium and iridium
Gold oil of Sun :sun_with_face:
Microkinesthetapy
Higher self healing
Reiki anticancer
The acu-automaton
+Reki support drinks and healing

Night stack : plasma beach ( thinking to add bol ).?

• Shielding black mirror stone
    Armor of light and glory
    Naga shield

Later, if I’m working always plasma flower on low volume

2 Likes

Let me ask you some things:

• What makes you think that your current therapy isn’t strong enough?
  • How are you measuring “strong”? (Because “stronger” is not always better, so I want to understand what you’re meaning here.)
  • How will you know when your whole routine (your therapy, your fields and everything else you’re doing to assist your body’s healing) is strong enough?
1 Like

@WellBeing

I measure how I feel, how much pain is compared to before + general vitality …( do I need to lay down in bed all day …or I’m able to go and be active ) …and its slowly better .

Was thinking about smart stem cells if would compliment to have even better healing effect .

1 Like

Of course, you were, I understand. :heart: However, you’ve been given a wise answer. (and not by me :wink: )

1 Like

no

and if you want it stronger than that
check out the Max Heal NFT or even Caladrius if you can get your hands on that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

but in short… what @WellBeing said lol

2 Likes

@Shivy-SzN

I’m waiting paycheck to buy max healing if will be still available …im having Nestling nft .

3 Likes

I wish you a quick recovery!!! The stem cell field should increase the healing ability in general, also, there many studies which indicate that they are possible beneficial aspects to combat cancer with stem cell therapies that look very promising.

1 Like

@DLG88 Thank you !
Now I’m not shure will increase healing or tumor !

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Is it safe to add to my playlist ?

1 Like

Yes @Andromeda

8 Likes

Saturday 02/25 I was just scrolling gumroad and I noticed this audio became available again

5 Likes

Chatgpt on stem cells: Stem cell therapy is a type of regenerative medicine that uses stem cells to promote tissue repair and regeneration. Stem cells are undifferentiated cells that have the ability to differentiate into many different types of cells, including bone cells, muscle cells, and nerve cells.

There are different types of stem cells that can be used in stem cell therapy, including:

Embryonic stem cells: These stem cells are derived from embryos and have the ability to differentiate into any type of cell in the body.

Adult stem cells: These stem cells are found in various tissues throughout the body, such as bone marrow, fat tissue, and the umbilical cord. They have a more limited ability to differentiate into different types of cells than embryonic stem cells.

Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs): These stem cells are created by reprogramming adult cells to behave like embryonic stem cells. They have the ability to differentiate into any type of cell in the body.

Stem cell therapy typically involves the extraction of stem cells from a patient’s own body or from a donor, followed by the administration of the stem cells to the patient. The stem cells can be administered via injection, infusion, or implantation.

Stem cell therapy has the potential to offer a wide range of benefits, including tissue repair and regeneration, reduced inflammation, pain relief, improved joint function, and more. However, the effectiveness of stem cell therapy for various conditions is still being studied, and more research is needed to fully understand its potential benefits and risks.

It is important to note that stem cell therapy is not yet a standard treatment option for many conditions, and it should only be performed by a qualified healthcare provider in a regulated clinical setting. Additionally, the use of embryonic stem cells is controversial and highly regulated in many countries.
Here are some of the potential benefits:

1. Reduced inflammation: Stem cells have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce inflammation in the body.
  2. Pain relief: Stem cell therapy may help to relieve pain by promoting tissue repair and regeneration.
  3. Improved joint function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve joint function in individuals with joint injuries or degenerative conditions such as osteoarthritis.
  4. Faster healing: Stem cell therapy may help to promote faster healing of injuries and wounds by promoting the growth of new tissue.
  5. Reduced scar formation: Stem cell therapy may help to reduce scar formation by promoting the growth of healthy tissue.
  6. Improved heart function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve heart function in individuals with heart disease or damage.
  7. Improved lung function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve lung function in individuals with lung disease or damage.
  8. Improved liver function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve liver function in individuals with liver disease or damage.
  9. Improved immune function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve immune function in individuals with immune system disorders or damage.
  10. Improved skin health: Stem cell therapy may help to improve the appearance and health of skin by promoting the growth of new skin cells and collagen.
  11. Improved cognitive function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve cognitive function in individuals with brain injuries or degenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease.
  12. Reduced hair loss: Stem cell therapy may help to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth by stimulating the growth of new hair follicles.
  13. Improved vision: Stem cell therapy may help to improve vision in individuals with eye diseases or damage.
  14. Improved bladder function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve bladder function in individuals with urinary incontinence or other bladder conditions.
  15. Reduced symptoms of autoimmune diseases: Stem cell therapy may help to reduce symptoms of autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis by regulating the immune system and promoting tissue repair.
  16. Improved fertility: Stem cell therapy may help to improve fertility in both men and women by promoting the growth of new eggs or sperm cells.
  17. Improved musculoskeletal function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve musculoskeletal function in individuals with conditions such as muscular dystrophy or spinal cord injuries.
  18. Reduced risk of complications after surgery: Stem cell therapy may help to reduce the risk of complications after surgery by promoting tissue repair and regeneration.
  19. Reduced risk of infection: Stem cell therapy may help to reduce the risk of infection by promoting tissue repair and regeneration and improving immune function.
  20. Improved quality of life: Stem cell therapy may help to improve quality of life for individuals with chronic or degenerative conditions by reducing symptoms and promoting healing and recovery.
  21. Reduced inflammation: Stem cell therapy may help to reduce inflammation in the body, which can contribute to a variety of conditions such as arthritis, asthma, and heart disease.
  22. Improved heart health: Stem cell therapy may help to improve heart health by promoting the growth of new heart muscle cells and blood vessels.
  23. Improved lung function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve lung function in individuals with conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or pulmonary fibrosis.
  24. Improved liver function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve liver function in individuals with liver disease by promoting the growth of new liver cells and reducing inflammation.
  25. Improved immune function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve immune function in individuals with weakened immune systems, such as those with HIV or undergoing chemotherapy.
  26. Improved wound healing: Stem cell therapy may help to improve wound healing by promoting the growth of new skin cells and blood vessels.
  27. Reduced neuropathic pain: Stem cell therapy may help to reduce neuropathic pain, which is caused by damage to the nerves and can be a symptom of conditions such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis, or spinal cord injuries.
  28. Improved vision: Stem cell therapy may help to improve vision in individuals with conditions such as macular degeneration or optic neuropathy.
  29. Improved cognitive function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve cognitive function in individuals with conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease or traumatic brain injury.
  30. Improved bladder function: Stem cell therapy may help to improve bladder function in individuals with conditions such as urinary incontinence or overactive bladder.

It is important to note that the effectiveness of stem cell therapy for these and other conditions is still being studied, and more research is needed to fully understand the potential benefits and risks. As such, it is important to speak with a qualified healthcare provider to determine if stem cell therapy is a safe and appropriate treatment option for your specific condition.

10 Likes

Exotic matters is part of longevity series?

Feels like this has been healing stuff I havent thought about needed healing.

4 Likes