Soul/Core Energy Restoration

Oh god yes I did. And about lost my mind. Wayyy too much energy. Prana + Chi + Core Energy = TOO MUCH. Of course I’m wearing Thor and a few other things while doing this so, yes I was asking for it. Either one of those plus SR is almost too much. But then put them all together and mission accomplished. Way too much. Maybe you can handle it though.

2 Likes

No. I just mean that adds “power”. I feel like I plugged my kundalini into a wall socket. Glad I didn’t ask for anything.

Nice audio combo but you are taking in way too much of energy like a machine :joy: ,I think you might have to use grounding energy at some point if not the transmutation one. More energy is addictive man …lol

8 Likes

I learned my lesson for now and am backing off. That did cross my mind though, like a true addict I guess… “With Grounding next time it could work”

No I’m just chilling with Gratitude and Abundance for now. Feeling much better.

10 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Is this to be the first in a series of 3 like with the Vibration Series?

Using that format I wonder if there could be two others similar to it, like this.

“What this does is work on repairing your heart energy center, it seals and removes any energetic drainage cords and links that may be draining your energy or taking advantage of you.”

“What this does is work on repairing your mind energy center, it seals and removes any energetic drainage cords and links that may be draining your energy or taking advantage of you.”

I know I’m fumbling in the dark here because I don’t know what the other two could be after “Core/Soul”. But I wonder if it could be something like the above.

11 Likes

these are also areas it can be placed as they are also storage areas as well.
I wasn’t planning to, but I might as well since it will make the series complete for it.

38 Likes

Dude. I would be so excited to see that. I would definitely use them.

edit:
For anyone following this threat who is interested:

I found this because while listening to Core Energy last night I without trying to imagined what if there were two others in this series, and Heart and Mind came to mind.
Then I got up this morning and wondered how that could relate to a “storage center”. So I found this article that ties together the idea of Core, Heart and Mind to the 3 energy storage centers.

I’m not showing this to you guys just to say “my intuition was on to something”. But I’m showing it to you in case you are as into this as I am, it can be exciting to think about the implications.

10 Likes

@Captain_Nemo So the Core energy center in the title refers to the Lower Dantian?

3 Likes

Awesome

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with that… That’s how you strengthen your intuition - by acknowledging,
“hey, it told me this. I listened. ‘I’/it was right.”

Others may see it as “bragging.”
That’s ok. Let them think whatever they want. :wink:

15 Likes

Lol. Thank you. I was pretty sure it would sound like bragging. But I have to share this stuff with people.

14 Likes

@Atreides
Thank you for suggesting that. I’m very excited this is happening and wonder what it will be like.

3 Likes

I’m not Dreamweaver, but I think so too that Core refers to mainly the lower dantien. That’s how it feels like to me.

I’m curious how Soul/Core Energy Restoration compares to Vibration of Transcendence, what it’s purpose is specifically. Transcendence seems to work all the dantiens but milder/not focussed on storing energy or at least that’s how it feels to me.

6 Likes

Why “soul” energy though? Also, the connection to the Source would not be through the thrid Dantien?

1 Like

Different traditions, different names, practices and understandings for things? I think the lower dantien is the safest for beginners to awaken the ‘source’ through (it seems like anyone with or without previous practice can buy these audio’s so it’s a good choice), it can naturally expand to the middle and upper dantiens more safely then (or beyond, these are all just access points or gateways).

1 Like

https://www.energywellnessproducts.com/what-is-chi.htm

“Taoists and Buddhism practitioners in China believed that all things come from chi”

http://www.jennifermillar.org/what-is-the-dantian-and-why-is-it-important

“the lower dantian is considered to be the… seat-of- the-soul”

4 Likes

Mmm as far as I know Daoist belived there are two souls, one yin and one yang.
Po (yin) is a corporeal soul and resides in the lungs.
Hun (yang) ethereal soul, more similar to the western concept of soul resides in the liver

Daoism has a varied concept on soul/s - and different schools have different levels of gradations there. However, everything originates from Qi is not true in the case of Buddhism. Probably some Buddhists in China influenced by Daoist practices may believe so, but this is quite antagonistic to most forms of Buddhism, be it the Sūtrayāna or the Tantrayāna (Intellectual and the Tantra schools).

Also, the origin of everything according to Daoism is the Tao, the ultimate state of Non-Duality. Qi originated from this state as do other aspects of creation. Qi can be described as the energetic nature of the Dao. So, it may not be correct to say everything originates from the Qi.

The Lower Dantien, according to Daoist medicinal texts, is where the unborn receives nutrition during the gestation, so forms the first energetic center and hence also the core one. That initial well of life and energy never dries down even after birth and aging, and it is up to oneself to keep this spring of life strong enough to feed the other two Dantiens.

Another interesting study is of the Zen monks, who meditate with awareness on the belly, without indulging in any specific energetics. Essentially, they rely on their lower Dantien to drive other aspects of alchemy and it does work, though awfully slowly, but avoids various complications faced by other Daoists who jump around without cultivating their lower Dantien sufficiently.

20 Likes

Infact this practice alone can move you quite far…
Quite slowly indeed, but probably with much less possible pitfalls

7 Likes

I’d come back and give this post another heart if I could. Wanted you to know I’m hoping for this far more than all the things I’ve requested. Sorry I request so many things in the Request thread. I can’t help myself. But I’m refreshing Gumroad all the time. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes