Soul/Core Energy Restoration

I’m not Dreamweaver, but I think so too that Core refers to mainly the lower dantien. That’s how it feels like to me.

I’m curious how Soul/Core Energy Restoration compares to Vibration of Transcendence, what it’s purpose is specifically. Transcendence seems to work all the dantiens but milder/not focussed on storing energy or at least that’s how it feels to me.

6 Likes

Why “soul” energy though? Also, the connection to the Source would not be through the thrid Dantien?

1 Like

Different traditions, different names, practices and understandings for things? I think the lower dantien is the safest for beginners to awaken the ‘source’ through (it seems like anyone with or without previous practice can buy these audio’s so it’s a good choice), it can naturally expand to the middle and upper dantiens more safely then (or beyond, these are all just access points or gateways).

1 Like

https://www.energywellnessproducts.com/what-is-chi.htm

“Taoists and Buddhism practitioners in China believed that all things come from chi”

http://www.jennifermillar.org/what-is-the-dantian-and-why-is-it-important

“the lower dantian is considered to be the… seat-of- the-soul”

4 Likes

Mmm as far as I know Daoist belived there are two souls, one yin and one yang.
Po (yin) is a corporeal soul and resides in the lungs.
Hun (yang) ethereal soul, more similar to the western concept of soul resides in the liver

Daoism has a varied concept on soul/s - and different schools have different levels of gradations there. However, everything originates from Qi is not true in the case of Buddhism. Probably some Buddhists in China influenced by Daoist practices may believe so, but this is quite antagonistic to most forms of Buddhism, be it the Sūtrayāna or the Tantrayāna (Intellectual and the Tantra schools).

Also, the origin of everything according to Daoism is the Tao, the ultimate state of Non-Duality. Qi originated from this state as do other aspects of creation. Qi can be described as the energetic nature of the Dao. So, it may not be correct to say everything originates from the Qi.

The Lower Dantien, according to Daoist medicinal texts, is where the unborn receives nutrition during the gestation, so forms the first energetic center and hence also the core one. That initial well of life and energy never dries down even after birth and aging, and it is up to oneself to keep this spring of life strong enough to feed the other two Dantiens.

Another interesting study is of the Zen monks, who meditate with awareness on the belly, without indulging in any specific energetics. Essentially, they rely on their lower Dantien to drive other aspects of alchemy and it does work, though awfully slowly, but avoids various complications faced by other Daoists who jump around without cultivating their lower Dantien sufficiently.

20 Likes

Infact this practice alone can move you quite far…
Quite slowly indeed, but probably with much less possible pitfalls

7 Likes

I’d come back and give this post another heart if I could. Wanted you to know I’m hoping for this far more than all the things I’ve requested. Sorry I request so many things in the Request thread. I can’t help myself. But I’m refreshing Gumroad all the time. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Do you think it can strengthen the aura for those who are sensitive to energies and has ‘leaky aura syndrome’?

3 Likes

I certainly think it will, over a period of time!

7 Likes

I was weighing the idea to enroll in the course since it’s been launched but something/someone (…) was saying “don’t rush!”
Plus, my country may be one of the rarest locations where PayPal was banned a few years ago for obscure reasons. And since unlike Gumroad, Teespring, Patreon etc. the course is payable only with PayPal for the moment, let’s say that it’s another reason to postpone.

The other thing is that I already have a quite huge list of fields which I stick with consistently and knowing my explosive side (natal Uranus opposing natal Sun in messy houses = a terrible mixture :joy:, according to a hardcore astrologer that I’ve visited. Bless you, “Nullify negative planetary effects” field :heart:), I try to remain reasonable. I said in one post that I was addicted to my playlist but actually my only addiction is cigarettes; the rest is commitment and fidelity.

In brief, I didn’t want to add anything else to my Sapien playlist, not even tracks which would be basic or essential. I was also trying not to be influenced by the “wooohooo mood” that this forum gave to me (totally in opposition with my severely withdrawn profile of these last months… or maybe years actually :face_with_hand_over_mouth:).

Ok, so all this blabla just to explain that I was apprehensive about the Core restoration but finally I said “you know how to ground yourself in case of a mess” and took it. Maybe also because I got frustrated about this PayPal issue (spoiled child…).

Only 3 listenings so far = way too early to give a clear picture of it, but I’m pretty sure that the regular listening of Cord Cutting and Ancient Arts (which I sometimes interchange with the oldest versions in Patreon, having a particular affection for them) has helped me to be… more prepared?

Because the feeling was a kind of tree experience and a milder version of a chainsaw lol literally hollowing me. Not a big surprise, since most of my cords etc. are within myself/selves… I’ll see how will be the computational effect in the months to come but for now, it’s a relief tinged with “oh my… what will be left of me at the end…”

5 Likes

Sorry for the kilometric post but just wanted to add that I’ll probably not need the Heart restoration for a veeeery long time because a beginning of “transfer” is already here lol.

1 Like

What do you mean by transfer?

@Beltloop, I didn’t use the right word. You can check this answer for more clarity (+ the recent topic in the forum called “Soul Restoration and Three Treasures”):

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/difference-between-the-3-soul-restoration-audios/4354/2

haha @Bronyraur, thought you were getting those alien ‘downloads’…

1 Like

You’re right Master @_OM, there was a little bit of aliendevic download as well…

1 Like

Wait… Do long posts need to be apologized for? Uh oh.

“What will be left of me at the end”?

There is a paradox of truth where we gain our own soul by losing it for the sake of truth; but lose it by trying to gain it for the sake of untruth. I believe what you will be left with is more of yourself, not less.

5 Likes

Thank you for this post. Really.

1 Like

Still experimenting with the Soul/core restoration. Looping it at night, with The negative ion generator in between and I wake up quite refreshed. During the day, I do the following combo: soul core x 3 and then Ancient arts album (or Internal alchemy series v1, depends on my mood), several times during the day.

What I described here previously as a hollowing chainsaw experience (on the level of solar plexus and heart chakras) has become more fluid after several listenings, like a more circulating and softer sensation. Less exhausting, of course.

I also experienced some very subtle consequences on let’s say my daily outside world. Maybe I’ll update about that later on.

9 Likes

Is it later yet? :slight_smile:

5 Likes