Soul/Core Energy Restoration

Is it normal for one to feel this in the solar plexus or gut area? This is the first time I’m feeling it there using this audio.

3 Likes

Yes, it works on your lower Dan Tien.

5 Likes

I thought lower dantian is below the navel area which would be near the sacral chakra? @JAAJ

1 Like

You are right, the solar plexus chakra is above the Lower Dan Tian.

But it is all interconnected:

The Lower Dan Tian converts Jing to Chi.
So with less leaks in the Lower Dan Tian, more Jing can be converted into Chi and you have more Chi available.
Chakras are strongly interconnected with the flow of Chi.
Therefore this chakra is now probably receiving additional Chi that was not available for its functioning before…

I am not an expert.
@Maoshan_Wanderer would need to confirm please…

14 Likes

What does love graviton really do?

Perhaps you missed the edit in that post?:

If that’s not enough, here are some discussions to give you more information:
Love Gravitation Wave / Love Graviton

Love Gravitation Wave

1 Like

since i got put back on 13 hour shifts, its been a nightmare to have the energy to do 20 minutes, daily practice, which I used to do, prior( Don Fiore on you tube and his 8 brocades videos are very helpful)

I did O recently by accident after 21 months, but it was not intended, but I kicked back too much when on annual leave

Have not felt too bad though, except for the first 4 days

Can anyone else tell me if this feeling comes or not? So I normally feel the energy of this in my tailbone area but within a few seconds later for the first time my back was twitching like crazy?

This is a first for me. The only different thing I really did was use higher self connection today and crown and ajna audio.

1 Like

Hear grounding & then Root and sacral chakra audio… it might help solve

2 Likes

It comes for you. Your experience matters.

So, you were healing something new. Isn’t that a good thing?

I guess I’m unclear about what you’re wanting here. I mean, I know what you’re asking. It’s just that I just didn’t see how insisting that your experience match what others or your history have experienced is necessarily helpful, particularly when you can just decide what this means for you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !!

5 Likes

Yah , so kind of you lucky… :)

3 Likes

The soul energy restoration series are amazing healing fields! :raised_hands:

Every single audio i felt after a few seconds of listening. My whole body was buzzing, i had very strong sensations everywhere, not only in the places where it’s meant to work. :white_heart:

4 Likes

It is a good thing it’s just very unexpected. I’m taking it as a sign that I have like 0 leaks now in the lower dantian and the energy is transcending up now

2 Likes

I feel like ego dissolution and vodl, especially vodl, played a major role for me feeling this. That whole body buzzing sounds amazing and I’d like to experience this myself.

2 Likes

For me, it usually is because things are vibrating loose and healing is happening, not specifically because you’re raising vibration, but sometimes it can happen simultaneously. No matter how much or how little you feel or think you feel, all is well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

The size of your Dantians depend on how much effort you build trying to cultivate them and your energy.

Energy moves through the body from the lower to the middle to the upper Dantian. When we practice, we build energy in the lower Dantian. Any surplus in the lower Dantian expands up to the middle Dantian to support our health, organs, blood, and respiration. Any surplus once our good health is achieved positively impacts your thinking and emotions. Now the surplus moves to the upper Dantian in order to replenish what is missing, often the ability to concentrate or focus. Basically, the energy keeps you from being overun by emotions and thoughts, and rids you of “monkey mind”.

18 Likes

Is this a field that everyone should have? How do we know that our core energy center is intact or leaking? Thank you.

2 Likes

For me it has/had an immense positive impact even after 7 years of intense energy work.
I thought i was fine, but after the soul energy restoration series things really start to change.
In my case i didn’t know that i was still leaking energy because of cords, i thought those things were long gone. Most people i’ve come in contact with always suggest or advise to at least buy the soul core energy restoration cause that’s a crucial one. I hope this helped you a bit! :hugs:

17 Likes

I bought this today, I can feel the core is very strong, the energy flow is very smooth in the body, I will collect the whole series and do an update

14 Likes