New Girk Fit Niir design

The Girk Fit Niir team seems to be making some very interesting progress with their Scalar Wave emitters…here’s a video explaining their latest design.

Has anyone here purchased one of their prototypes yet?

4 Likes

Looks straight out of a Scifi movie!!

1 Like

I own their FRD-Emitter – The energy fractal plate for around 2 years, powerful scalar wave emitters :star_struck:, the crystal light booster looks really nice, I see they have improved the designed of it, that looks insane and the energy of it wow this is just :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Pretty dope,
I once had idea to use a few of those built into a sarcophagus with a field to rapidly regenerate,
a resurrection creche of sorts.
Lay down and become anew!
Stargate influenced of course, but doable.

15 Likes

You ever tried playing Sapien fields through it? I bet the plasma light or flower of life fields would be really interesting…

Stargate-sarcophagus

8 Likes

could it be the same as this device ??

im looking to buy this to run it with their app

No, not the same at all.

Missed this post…

Those audios are already strong on their own, with the Scalar Wave FRD emitter is just goes beyond of too much, I used other audios such as Love Gravitation and can feel it working straight away and the field goes further around the house especially when you place a quartz crystal in the middle. In the early days, I had so much success with the Solfeggio frequencies, my forehead used to pulse a lot with it to the point of making a bit uncomfortable. :exploding_head:

They are really well-made emitters in terms of design and high quality, an app comes with it, driven by a phone output or if you need more juice then an audio amplifier is needed. It’s made in Europe so delivery was quick and Hangya Péter is a great guy and trusted source.

By the way, if you guys already using Captian Nemo Morphic Fields there is no need for such devices, :man_shrugging: it makes them almost unreliable and ancient in a good way :sweat_smile: :rofl:

Plenty info and other Research Developments here for those interested.

1 Like