New Goals, New Life - apparently the "Definitive Edition"

Call it an Epiphany of sorts or Madness-Reversed, but Realizing that I Am Not (just) this body brought to me a new understanding and a new vision: to be the Highest Possible Me (in this life and timelinne and in all the “future” ones) and to reach or rather to experience that as soon as possible (in accordance with my Higher Self and with respect and love to all life and Existance), in balance or together with all my material needs; I Am Divine (We All Are), therefore I should not limit myself just to a material knowing and a material need for power (extending to spiritual “powers”), I sbould Not bow down to the petty needs of my body, nor to society or to any religion, for the Truth is much Higher than all of these; yet, I will not lose my grip on this reality, nor on the material needs, still, remembering that I am More, much more than this - and That is the Truth of my being, not this smaller and rapidly fading experience.

I will try to find balance between all my needs, remembering and living the fact that I Am Divine - that All Existence is Divine - and the only true “idolatry” would be to consider myself smaller and to live that way, bowing down to these needs and petty ambitions.

I have work to do, but I changed my mind faster than a bullet; don’t ask me how or why, but rather focus on your own journey. :pray::blush:

6 Likes

Some of the text are well written.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing, @Mr.Nobody. :pray: