New Item - Pendant of the Magi

Would advanced tags on enlightened states be added as well? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tuesday. Hold off til Tuesday please. Pretty please. The 1st. ; )

5 Likes

all the listings on enlightenedstates take you to sapien shop I think

7 Likes

Thank you :)

2 Likes

Yup! I was referring to the advanced ones. Fearlessness, divine balance, eternal blissā€¦

1 Like

Hi @SammyG @uial - any thoughts on the difference between the energy storage capabilities of this pendant vs the Servitors? Thanks.

3 Likes

Dreamy and Sammy replied to a similar question from @Starlight in the other thread!

16 Likes

Thanks @uial :pray: :pray:

4 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help.

Thanks for asking! I am sure many have got a similar question. :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My question is, how would we be able to direct the energy in the effect we want to achieve (ie: healing an injury) if we donā€™t practice magick or are not energy sensitive? Would we need a servitor?

1 Like

Do we have to be physically present to gather energy or can we tell the pendant to ā€œgo get itā€ from somewhere.Like astral plane/portal mandala/audio playing,ET homeworld etc.? Also pull from a magickal item/amulet etc.?

3 Likes

you dont have to do anything except direct it,

So no you do not have to physically do anything

16 Likes

Sorry. I worded that wrong. I meant CAN the pendant pull from remote/non-physical locations?

1 Like

If you present the source.

I mean, you can try something that has a link to the place.
(photo, item, concept)

In this way, i think its certainly possible.

19 Likes

Thanks Cap!

4 Likes

Hey man, can we direct the energy from the tag to chakras?

5 Likes

So, I got my Magi pendant today!! Have had it a few hours now and did some experiments:

• The energy storage capability seems ā€œdifferentā€ from the servitors. When I ā€œreleaseā€ the energy stored by the pendant, it feels different, both in terms of quality and quantity. Need to observe further.
  • Also, over a period of 9 hours, I slowly converted myself to a living Xmas tree by adding 2 to 3 more dog tags every hour, and for the last 2 hours, Iā€™ve been walking around with 22 tags! This would have exhausted me by now, but I am still going strong and I can only attribute this to the Magi pendant (?) I will take them all off now, but the pendant does seem to improve the number of tags I can wear without exhausting myself!

This pendant indeed seems much more than just a energy storage device, need to explore further!

This item seems to be certainly deserving more @_OM level higher expertise to fully appreciate and utilize it, than what I have been able to do so far.

23 Likes

This mean youā€™re buying me a Pendant??! :scream: :scream: :heart_eyes:

You still owe us, i believe it was ā€¦ 126 trees plantedā€¦err waitā€¦noā€¦ just 26 trees :wink:

You buy me a pendant and Iā€™ll plant those trees on your behalf!

15 Likes

:blush: :blush:

giphy

16 Likes

12 Likes