NFT: Pre-Release Notification 9/14/2021

it never showed up in the official teespring store!

1 Like

Indeed and i was the page refreshing every 1-2seconds all the time!

2 Likes

TeeSpring uses CDN and it refreshes to different servers on different continents / countries different time.

7 Likes

it would be nice if everyone had the same chance to get this… even people with bad connection

me too

Description and testimonials page.

18 Likes

Shhheeeeeesh did you get thsi one too

no i didn’t get this one or Dreamcatcher. I doubt I’ll get any more because it NEVER shows up anymore for me and they are gone within seconds when pre-announced
It’s okay im sooo grateful for what I got!

5 Likes

but it never showed up i swear

1 Like

Yeah it didn’t show up for me either. I was using force reloading the cache also, wrong move. Should’ve refreshed and kept eye on this thread for the direct link.

I normally dont participate in these games but was pleasantry suprised by minor blueprint so decided to participate. Wont in future. Congrats to winners.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Dear Dream, would it be possible to make a lottery in the future so everyone has the same chance? I cant compete with artificial intelligence / computer bots

2 Likes

Did you get it? And how’s the sword treating you?!

6 Likes

Looks like I was correct.

Welp, back to Light of Savitur’ing.

Congratulations to all the winners! :tada: :tada: :tada:

6 Likes

Same got Ambrosia and Blueprint of Power i am very content but still i am always hyped when Captain drops sth new nft or no nft always interested and grateful :blush:

15 Likes

yeah you’re sitting nice!

6 Likes

Ah these are the two I would like to have. They don’t last long on Venly and I am still saving my pennies to get there.

4 Likes

I’m glad i missed this.
I agree with Mr Om that the energy surrounding the last NFT was… Not so good, to put it mildly.
Or was it better this time?

So I clicked it the moment it was listed , saved it to my cart , and it said that the item is of high demand and it will be reserved in my cart for about 30 mins or so . Then I immediately continued to furnish my e.mail and card details in the purchase form in order to process it and when I was done I went to click on the process tab and it doesn’t get processed and I didn’t receive any confirmation in my mail either ??? I mean the item was reserved already in my cart , so that doesn’t mean anything? And the time taken by me ( which was well within the reserved time prompted by Teespring) to fill in my email and card details also gets factored in determining if I get the reserved item which is already in my cart ? this doesn’t make any sense , it ain’t cool

it never was listed for me in the official teespring shop. Anyone here from germany too?

Am I the only one?

I was refreshing the teespring page lol