New Perspectives

1-2x a day, adding kinetic quasi helped a lot with not playing it for days.
Didn’t really meditate to it but I do meditate to ego dissolution daily

5 Likes

Personally, the most I noticed from listening to this field is some massage like tingling in my head. I’ve been listening to this everyday x2 for about 2 months now.

I wonder if it could be that some people need to listen more due to differences in brain chemistry? I took the 2x max protocol to heart because I didn’t know what would happen going over that limit.

Today I decided to listen 4x, I can’t say I noticed much difference. I would like to just loop it but I know that over consumption can lead to undesired effects.

I have tried verbally/mentally communicating with this field. I have meditated with it and I also have listened passively.

My daily fields consist of this one, BoL, emotional supporter, emotional release, reiki smart field and PMHC. Sometimes plasma light as well. I also have the SLD, BPIL and intercession tag on me 24/7.

I can say that I’ve experienced some kind of result from each one of these audios but sadly it doesn’t come close to matching the same caliber of these awesome reviews.

(Not downplaying anybody’s results. I think it’s awesome what these fields can do for us. I wouldn’t have invested a lot of my time and money if I thought otherwise)

15 Likes

Yay, you!

Are you talking smack about your results? I mean, that’s up to you, but how does looking at your glass half-full (or using others as your standard) help you? (Maybe you are having the same caliber results but you’re talking yourself out of seeing them?)

You’re reminding me of a fortune I have from a fortune cookie which reads, “Be yourself. No one can tell you you’re doing that wrong.”

6 Likes

You said you already have BPIL and Intercession, so, maybe you already have the best perspective already and now you walk this path towards your own good

4 Likes

I feel the same about this field. I don’t notice much when I listen to it, also not much with the PTSD field itself, I’ve not had it in my stack for a while.

Maybe give it a break and then listen again after some time and see if you notice something.
Often one can get used to the fields, and think they don’t do much anymore, but then once you stop you notice the lack of it.

But not everything works for everyone, nost things will work but there can be a 2-3% that’s just not a good match.

7 Likes

Yes, but instead of more… differently.

I’m not as consistent with this field, but I do include it, and it has helped me in a setting where I really needed everyone to have an open perspective so we can talk and sort so many things out (I used this, negentropic harmonizer, and plasma flower)

You’re right about the brain chemistry part.

Another thing I’ve noticed was when I pair it with fields from the Neuro album, Nerve repair, or the occasional Depression the Relief… I can’t say it works “better”, but the effects are more present, and very inviting to be observed.

So what I do now to get the best out of it is: Pair it with Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian, and just this by itself has changed how the field feels.

But one experimental step has changed the way I listen to it now… I have noticed my mind enjoys Outlook Retrainer much more, so what I started doing was:

• rounds of outlook retrainer (4x is what I do)
  • then end with 2-3 rounds of new perspectives

And this approach has worked best! It allows the gentler, more priming field to work on the brain first, and gives me the forward looking mindset… then I seal it with new perspectives, for more effect, rewiring, and balancing.

and with ruby included, it makes all of this better!

16 Likes

Interesting! (I just picked up ARaC in the recent sale. Off to play with this very creative approach…

Thank you!)

3 Likes

@11Connor11 but what a reminder:) I was looking for this one on my phone just right now. I’ll be trying something new and pair it with the new nerve antioxidants, I’ve been really impressed with this one… so I think it will fit very finely here.

3 Likes

Oh it’s a very interesting one! And Thank you!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

(I had been wondering where to put it in my [erm, many] playlists, so your creativity is doubly appreciated.)

4 Likes

@11Connor11 just wanna say I too have or am still having similar resistance to this so it’s not you. I find myself not seeing much of anything progress wise or if any slightly better. As for brain chemistry there is another creator who has something for brain chemistry that seems to reset it on one to two listens but I didn’t think of the correlation till I read this thread.

Take for example today I woke up feeling not so great and I couldn’t figure out where it was coming from and as I was listening to Imaginarium I had the idea to spam vitamin D like 4x and bam I feel 50% better mentally and now I’ll play New perspectives and see if it made a difference on my outlook. Thanks to the rest of you for sharing these insights as I find myself struggling today with heaviness and I’ll surely look into more of what you all have suggested.

I appreciate you all.

6 Likes

Not just differences in brain chemistry, but differences in the complexity of their issues, differences in the number of occurrences of events related to their issues, differences in energy sensitivity, etc.

I don’t know that listening “more”–in terms of the number of times in a row–is the only answer. Some people might need to listen to it “more”–in terms of more frequently throughout their day or in terms of listening to it consistently over a longer period, as this field peels off layer after layer after layer, like an onion.

The 2x max protocol is because this field includes the SGB, which is a potent nerve block. Now, because it’s an energetic block (rather than the physical, medical one) it’s not going to operate exactly in the same way as the physical, medical one, but a lot of us want a functioning conduit between our bodies and our brains (look at the interest in brain enhancement fields on this forum). Since Dream doesn’t know each one of our needs, desires and medical functionality individually, it’s safest to err on the conservative side due to the SGB. Plus we don’t know the long-term effects of overusing (cuz none of ever spam these fields, right? :wink: ) even the energetic SGB block on our bodies.

So, for these reasons (and probably more), that guideline was spelled out in the description.

Anywho, I personally don’t usually feel fields. And for me, I find that my results are more of an unfolding over time, especially with something like New Perspectives, which shifts my perspectives little by little by little until I can notice that they’re in a different place than where they had once been. Is that because of the passage of time or because of this field, I can’t tell you for sure. But I give myself points for being an active contributor to my shift (thanks to my consistent listening to my fields) without al the expense and angst of Therapy or “shadow work.”

And if you’re using a bunch of fields, tags, etc. all at once, your changes (and what’s giving you those changes) will be harder for you to discern. I know this, too, from my own experiences.

12 Likes

Navagraha Homam and Neptune can be a good boost for today :)

1 Like

I will try this, I was perfectly alright till I decided to stop using some fields yesterday that had to do with emotional well being as I thought enough time had passed these few months that they may have integrated in so turns out maybe not so much.

As for this may very well be the case for me.

Thank you guys.

4 Likes

You’re in good company. :wink:

I use this analogy in another part of my life: It’s like taking a commercial flight. You get in your seat, buckle in and once you get above the clouds, all outward appearances makes it seem like you’re not going anywhere, doesn’t it? There’s very little sense of movement. Certainly your seat is (hopefully) fixed in one place. Your environment is really quite stable. You look out the window and the clouds–well, they look the same, don’t they? And maybe you can sense some movement by looking at the clouds (but are they moving? Or is it you who’s moving?).

Through all of this, most of us have found our own ways to be confident that, despite all this lack of outward evidence, the plane is moving and taking us to the destination we want. We’ve made peace with that reality (I hope). Can you imagine what a very different (fretful) experience we would have without having made that peace?

It’s the same thing with these fields. There are enough free fields that hopefully we’ve tried one out (or could try one out) and determine for ourselves that they work for us. And from there, we have some options:

• We can use our trial experience to bolster our decision to pay for fields. (“If that one worked for me then there’s no real reason why the others shouldn’t work for me.” Similarly, “If that one worked for that one, then there’s no real reason why that one shouldn’t work for me as well.”)
  • We can use our fields (paid or otherwise) according to the official guidelines (which discourage spamming and encourage working on one topic at a time).
  • We can use our fields as we want. But then we’ll have to adjust our thinking to support the different path we’ve chosen.
  • (There might be other options, but I can’t think of them at the moment.)

In any event, the plane is moving and it’s likely moving in the direction you were wanting when you bought your field. “Sit back and enjoy the ride” is my motto. (We’re not going to get our money back, so what other choice do we have, right? :wink: )

6 Likes

These are very inspiring words and I thank you for taking the time to explain that. I do have to apologize at my lack of vision being around here for a few years I kick myself in the butt often because I’ve put in so much effort and have almost every field available the last few years and that includes tags and audio paid or free. I see you magnificent souls being here and achieving so much with your wisdom and kindness and much less time then I have probably don’t have nearly as much time as I have as I am all day everyday dedicating myself to fields at home and even tho I was once at the oneness frequency and had this crazy guidance system going on with my higher self I lost it and kick myself for being down in vibration and perspective and sometimes being resentful of others for being where they are instead of the fact that I know better knowing that their success is my success and we all are in this together.

If you only knew how true you rang with that last bit of if you have a bunch of fields and tags and such… if you knew how many fields I do and carry you would probably be horrified. It’s taken time and some trial and error to let go of some begrudgingly. Would love to hear your insights on how you cope with this @WellBeing and any others that do as well. Could use the fresh perspective as I never speak up about this, well I did once a few years back. Sorry if this derails this thread but I remain grateful for all you guys nonetheless. (Choked up saying that)

4 Likes

(softly, kindly) No, my friend, you don’t need to apologize…except maybe to you for beating up on yourself. I only know of 3 things which benefit from a good beating: rugs, heavy cream, egg whites. You’re not any of them, are you?

I hope you’re also all day everyday dedicating yourself to enjoying your life, because all of your life is happening now.

And I get it. There were [are?] huge chunks of my life where I focused on fixing “stuff”–in my right-now, in my past, in my relationships, in my career, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah–that I had forgot (or ignored) to live my life right now. One of my tricks (for whomever wants it) is making a habit of stopping and really contemplating, “What do I like about this moment right now?” (Or, if it’s a really crappy moment, “What sucks least in this moment now?”)

It doesn’t matter if you lost it. If you had it once before, you can accomplish it again. In fact, it’s even easier to accomplish it the second time around because now you know it’s possible for you. Heck, you managed to accomplish the oneness frequency when it was still “a fairy tale” to you that you had heard about from others. Think of how much easier it’ll be for you this time around when you know that you can do it.

(In my experience, my higher self doesn’t kick me. It does the opposite. So, when I’m kicking myself [and I do] I know I’m on a plane that’s taking me away from the oneness frequency I want. Me, that’s my cue to find reasons to stop kicking myself. “Am I a rug? Heavy cream? Egg whites?..No? Must mean I’m not really benefiting all that much from my kicking myself. What do I want to do instead?”)

No, I wouldn’t be. I’m guilty of that as well. That’s how I knew the list of options to post above. :wink:

Me, I make peace with the fact that my chosen approach might (one of my fav words, BTW) give me more subtle experiences (so I’m going to have to really make sure my glass is half-full) or my “progress” might be less obvious or might take more time. Making peace is something I’m willing to do. Others will want to prioritize their lists. Still others will share their answers here with you.

That’s another reason why comparing my experiences with what others are getting isn’t so wise for me: we’re all different, with different issues, different priorities, different preferences, etc. We’re not apples-to-apples but a big beautiful fruit salad. (Now, I’m hungry…)

6 Likes

FWIW, I had a problem getting results from fields for close to two years and I can specifically remember the exact shift when they started to actually have an effect on me, and that’s when Iistened to Exorcism Rite. I distinctly remember a feeling of “something” leaving me, it actually kind of freaked me out, I felt some sort of shift in the energy of the room, and I just felt weird.

The next day I felt good. And then it came as a shock when I “felt” the fields. I never imagined I would ever feel the energy coming from the fields. That sort of feeling does go away I believe as you integrate it a little more and you get used to it, but IMO you still feel it, just in a different way.

New Perspectives was so drastic for me because the headspace I was in was extremely detrimental for me. Before I started the field I was convinced I was going to die soon, terrified I wasn’t going to make it. To go from such a radical shift of that, to where I am now, is incredibly freeing. Feeling “normal” is a high in itself, just because of the contrast of my mental states. It might not be as dramatic for others.

And I cannot reccommend the PONR stack enough. Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation is a beautiful tie in after New Perspectives and also in my opinion, enhances each other (plus Mana Circuits and Exorcism Rite are a great help)

Just my two cents and YMMV :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Thank you to all those who’ve replied. It’s quite amazing to gain new perspectives from replies on a thread about an audio called new perspectives.

I will be pondering these ideas and perspectives from inside my airplane.
(New perspectives also has airplane passing by sounds in the audio)

15 Likes

:speaking_head:Bumpy bump

9 Likes