New Perspectives

I’m wondering why this field cannot be played more than 2 times. I know it has to do with hormones. I wish I could play it more because I haven’t really noticed anything from it but I’ve learned by now to not go against the listening suggestions haha.

5 Likes

Might this be a case of you thinking that you need to feel the field working in order to accept that it’s working for you?

6 Likes

Possibly, I read through entire threads of fields I buy and I guess I just made an expectation from all the reviews.

It’s also possible that detox emotions from blueprint of life (which I bought right after new perspectives) are clouding results from this? I’m not sure but I’m looking forward to experiencing what this fields has to offer.

I’ve been following suggested listening and I’ve had both for a little under a week. The detox from blue print has been intense to say the least.

1 Like

I’d say that’s the reason. Blueprint can certainly bring some intensity and probably make it harder to notice. Give it all a chance to settle and start to enjoy glimpses of the new you… which is actually the old you, before all the distortions :wink:

6 Likes

I think that is the problem right there.

7 Likes

Спасибо, наверное должна быть хорошая книга

1 Like

Hi lightman! Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just bought this ‘must have’ smart field after the bump by @Captain_Nemo and @_OM’s suggestion and of course, the stellar reviews by users here. Thank you again for the discount @Captain_Nemo!

I had to go thru a runaround on gumroad for the first time. I had to log-in, go to discover and type the creator just to avail of the paypal option. It works but it’s a longer route than before.

9 Likes

I do it the same way but there is no option for PayPal, did you do something else?

I first clicked on the usual link (s) on this forum like I do in the past and this time, there’s no paypal box anymore.

So, I logged-in to my account, click discover and just type sapien medicine on the search box. Scroll down the fields, click the field you want and the paypal option appears. That’s all.

2 Likes

Hmm strange, that is exactly what I do but it won’t work. 5 days ago it worked like this. Maybe because I use my cellphone… thanks anyways :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was feeling really flat yesterday… So I succumbed and brought this after the raving reviews. Played it twice and I almost felt fireworks going off in and around my head. I’ve never had such a strong response to an Audio before.

I now have a smile on my face and there’s a little extra kick in my step today.

Now trying to decide whether to twist my own arm to splurge on Magnetic Heart or VODL and really start my day right… decisions… decisions…

Thank you - Thank you so much :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

38 Likes

Been using it for about a week, I’ve been feeling little tickles on my brain when using it and it does seem like my outlook is changing to a more positive one, I’ve also been using Om’s Modified Point of No Return stack, along with my personalized health audios.

Excited for the next couple of weeks, I’ll write another review then :+1:

20 Likes

This field is certainly changing me as person, I’ve been in a much more positive and pleasant mood, and I am more optimistic about the future. I just feel a lot more happy ever since I started using it!

In my opinion, a field like this needs time to work and undo years of negative thinking since it’s retraining your perception on life so while I’m getting great results already, I believe that keeping up with it consistently will yield even greater results down the line.

Happy to be here and happy I somehow bumbled my way into learning about these gifts and being able to use these fields in my life. Thank you Dreamweaver.

26 Likes

This field man this field,
I have been super kind to people lately.
Still a couple mood swings here and there but grounding has helped alot but this field man, don’t sleep on this, a primary buy/1st buy for anyone.

So to take a look, i have used this for over a month since I started university.
All I can say is i am really motivated, started reading books, started exercising(im talking going to the gym 2x a day sometimes)
I am close to a very secure woman now who takes care of me and trusts me very well.
I have been treating people very kindly.
I have been supporting and complementing people alot.
I have been very confident of myself, even posted on social media pictures of myself after the gym(Looking jacked from the pump)
Just everything in life is perfect now OH AND ALSO.
MY GRADES, 3.7? gpa highest gpa i have had in a while.
My friends always look at me positive and are happy for me.
I have been doing alot man. Just in two months the best changes in my life.
Even my girl said I have changed from last time, I am just more kinder to people man holy.
The field puts it as? doesnt matter who is mean or rude to you, just always be kind to everyone.
THOUGH PLEASE REMMEBER TO ALWAYS GROUND YOURSELF AFTER ANY PLAYLIST.
Cant wait for shop to open up to buy schuman.
But overall. Thanks alot man this has changed my life to a complete 180 and it only took two months.
Sometimes I dont even play this field for days and I still feel that permanent effect,
Complete 180 thank you to the creator of this audio.
Have a good night.

Also I started having meditation as a habit

46 Likes

That’s awesome mate, such strong and sustained results. Happy for you.
Tell me, how many time ls did you listened to it everyday and did you listen to it passively or meditate to it(given it is a smart field so you can work with it if you’d want)?
Again l, congrats and keep going.

8 Likes

1-2x a day, adding kinetic quasi helped a lot with not playing it for days.
Didn’t really meditate to it but I do meditate to ego dissolution daily

5 Likes

Personally, the most I noticed from listening to this field is some massage like tingling in my head. I’ve been listening to this everyday x2 for about 2 months now.

I wonder if it could be that some people need to listen more due to differences in brain chemistry? I took the 2x max protocol to heart because I didn’t know what would happen going over that limit.

Today I decided to listen 4x, I can’t say I noticed much difference. I would like to just loop it but I know that over consumption can lead to undesired effects.

I have tried verbally/mentally communicating with this field. I have meditated with it and I also have listened passively.

My daily fields consist of this one, BoL, emotional supporter, emotional release, reiki smart field and PMHC. Sometimes plasma light as well. I also have the SLD, BPIL and intercession tag on me 24/7.

I can say that I’ve experienced some kind of result from each one of these audios but sadly it doesn’t come close to matching the same caliber of these awesome reviews.

(Not downplaying anybody’s results. I think it’s awesome what these fields can do for us. I wouldn’t have invested a lot of my time and money if I thought otherwise)

15 Likes

Yay, you!

Are you talking smack about your results? I mean, that’s up to you, but how does looking at your glass half-full (or using others as your standard) help you? (Maybe you are having the same caliber results but you’re talking yourself out of seeing them?)

You’re reminding me of a fortune I have from a fortune cookie which reads, “Be yourself. No one can tell you you’re doing that wrong.”

6 Likes

You said you already have BPIL and Intercession, so, maybe you already have the best perspective already and now you walk this path towards your own good

4 Likes