New Perspectives

Ready, set ,go!!! Nabucodonor Ship!

10 Likes

If you take the symbolism of the fly, and google it - the information is contradictory.
But with the Captain (for me personally) this sound in the last fields is very organicā€¦
Agree - itā€™s not obtrusiveā€¦

I see it as an added emphasis that symbolizes persistence and perseverance in the extreme. Itā€™s an incentive to break through walls on the way to the desired goal (in a good way)

8 Likes

Latest addition to my night stack :brain::sparkles:

Iā€™ve been having some weirdish head stuff going on recently - fog, tightness, some dizziness and falling into/re experiencing old mental patterns and ways of being.

Hoping that this will be the antidote :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Hes introduced now the beeeeees hahaha

In the smart cord cutter

I was like all immersed in the sensations from the audio when i heard that and i was like wait is that a bee?

Cracked me up. Lost total concentration :laughing:

12 Likes

Iā€™ve found that this pairs well with the butter pill. Both affect the head from different angles, this one a more neuroscience approach and the other an energetic approach. It makes my head tingle and vibrate in a good way

15 Likes

bumperino :pinching_hand:

29 Likes

Indeed a very interesting field, my neurons have been super happy lately.

10 Likes

Iā€™m kind of curious what u call this combo/playlist as Iā€™m trying to put it together but not sure what to name the playlist

1 Like

Hormonal component? Can you elaborate on this?

1 Like

Facts

3 Likes

Positive emotions are impossible without the participation of hormones
Stress, depression, sadness and other negative phenomena often arise because the production of dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and endorphins is blocked.

(this field affects oxytocin and dopamine)

I highly recommend the book (you can find it for free on the internet):
Habits of a Happy Brain. Retrain Your Brain to Boost Your Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin, and Endorphin Levels. Loretta Graziano Breuning.

she reveals all the secrets of your condition from this very angle ;)

19 Likes

That playlist of 3 is simply labeled as ā€œShamanic Support Perpectivesā€ in my computer. I canā€™t find something smarter to say, I already have a job that requires me to write creative stuff all day long lol.

Maybe something like Shamanically-Oriented Transformative Psychotherapy.

8 Likes

@Bronyraur :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I see that you are familiar with shamanistic approaches :)
The most interesting thing is that right now, at this moment (seriously) in my hands is the book "Notes of a Shaman.

ā€œThe author of the book is a successful doctor, osteopath, psychologist and parapsychologist. A meeting with a folk healer and shaman from Yakutia completely turned his idea of modern medicine upside down. This book will open the door to the unknown. The enigmatic shaman Aramaam tells amazing stories of healing, gives real-life practices, and reveals the ancient secrets of gaining health.ā€

This is a meeting between a real doctor (of my region) and a real shaman :)
This amazing book helps to understand our Captainā€™s approach

I understand you know why this playlist of 3 fields is the most optimal :)
It completely encompasses the emotional realmā€¦

if we are talking about the ultimate approach to the problem - this playlist is a must have

7 Likes

Dmitrioshka :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Letā€™s say that Iā€™ve explored because thereā€™s been many times when mainstream psychological/psychiatric models seemed too ā€œdryā€ or arrogant. Especially when it comes to clarifying the use of arts in therapies, soā€¦ :)

Noted! One more book in my Sapien community reading list :) Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾!

I like the way _OM has put it indeed, even if there are of course other possible combinations as he said.

5 Likes

ŠµŃŠ»Šø ŠæŠ¾Š½Š°Š“Š¾Š±Šøтся, я сŠ“ŠµŠ»Š°ŃŽ этŠ¾ сŠ½Š¾Š²Š° :)

( e-book: ŠŠøŠŗŠøтŠ° Š˜ŃŃ‚Š¾Š¼ŠøŠ½. Š—Š°ŠæŠøсŠŗŠø шŠ°Š¼Š°Š½Š°)

2 Likes

our OM knows what he is advising ā€¦

7 Likes

Hahaha, I like the first one. The second one took brain power to read. Thanks

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great, I believe well of creativity is already in your rotation then.

1 Like

Now that I re-read itā€¦ Puhahaha it really sounds far-fetched and falsely academic. And why not half-shamanically-oriented-neurotransformative-psychotherapy-mimicking-polymorphic-stack-and-blabla :))))

Marcel Proust fan here (the guy with kilometric sentences) but not even close to 1/1000000 of his talent :)))

I donā€™t use daily but definitely quite often, yes :)

7 Likes

ā€œTime, which changes people, does not alter the image we have of them.ā€

One of my favorite lines from the author!

10 Likes