New Perspectives

Now that i read this by Hauru above…

Similar here, i had used this after a long time again. It felt like the strongest ever ego dissolution of sorts, and then i could feel rewiring in the brain - in real time!! I kid you not!!

This was the biggest and fastest change to “mental freedom” that i ever noticed.

16 Likes

Will have to go back to this one, give it another try.

6 Likes

I will use it daily👍

5 Likes

I get really drained, when I listen to this field, so I almost never use it.
Can you recommend something to ease it?

I usually go to nature and call my energy back before listening to fields, and my guides/angels also guides me, by stopping the music or give me signs, if its too much…

It’s the same with Plasma Glass Skin, its like my brain screams stoooop.

3 Likes

Do you listen to a lot of other fields? Do you play it once?

Sometimes these more “complex” fields can be a tad more taxing on the energy body.

Aura and Energy Body repair will help strengthen your energy body to handle more in addition to cutting back on other fields (if you use a lot)

I just came back to this field today after using Point of no Return prior and am feeling quite happy again :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You could do the Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation to build up your energy bodies and systems.

1 Like

Usually, i listen to a lot of fields yes, but I try to narrow it down these days, and see how it goes.

I listened to etheric cord cutter for 1 hour this morning, it helped a lot. Maybe it was partly that.

But I have always felt that new perspectives drains me, and I have a lot of “intense fields”, which doesn’t do it the same way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In a way, it has done that for me. Since fear isn’t truth, my perspectives born in fear (which also leads to judgments of myself and others) aren’t a truthful representation of reality. By letting go of the fear and seeing things in a more positive light, I get closer intuitively to how things truly are. But rather than seeing it as puzzle that’s easier to solve (which is a tendency of mine but I find limits me personally as I do it with logic and thinking, which are great but limited on their own) I try to let the solution come to me. And having less fear has definitely helped a lot because when I know in my heart there is a solution, I tend to easily find my way to it :slight_smile:

Couldn’t we all :joy: It’s something I’m working on currently, it’s getting better but not quick enough :crazy_face: It reminded me of this “joke” I found especially amusing because I saw myself in it at the time: “Oh lord, thank you for giving me patience NOW!!”

1 Like

Take this with a grain of salt but personally fields that work on core issues and/or having strong dysfunctional beliefs around the subject are more taxing, especially when it’s time for me to let them go. It’s like La Résistance ramps up because it goes “oh no! She’s onto us! We must fight otherwise we’ll be let go of!” :joy: Sometimes fields that I was completely fine with are suddenly taxing but either case that usually tells me it’s the perfect field at this time because I have a very high tolerance for fields, so if I have resistance to it, there’s something I need to work on.

What helps me is to play ego dissolution before or do a meditation session where I ask what the resistance is to see what comes up, making it easier to find ways of loosening it up/releasing :smiley:

9 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up:
All of this :+1:

5 Likes

It’s not available for sale anymore on gumroad. Can I buy this field somewhere else? Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

For now, you can buy it directly from Sapien. Check out Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields. Directions are in the first post of that thread.

Have fun with us!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your quick response!

3 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

One of the best fields I ever used goos for trauma and alot of numerous things

5 Likes

Hi, MissMaas!welcome-glitter

3 Likes

Thank you <3

Nice avatar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You are welcome, and thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i want to share this field with my father, it will work for him?

3 Likes