New Perspectives

That doesn’t really answer my question (and that’s fine).

But some of those “people” might have had way more serious issues than yours or might have had way more discomfort from their issues than you had or might have been so diligent about following the listening guidelines for this fields. Those are just a few of the reasons why the experiences of those “people” really aren’t applicable to your own experience. That’s why my questions focused on your experience.

2 Likes

I was looking for something that would help me see different ways of looking at reality. Like a puzzle that’s easier to solve from a certain perspective. Many reviews would say something to the effect of whatever your problem is, this will help.

I thought this would help with anxiety or other mental perspectives and help me see a different way where it wasn’t as imprisoning.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what it does man, you need to stick to it 3-4 times a day for atleast 2-3 weeks to notice subtle results

4 Likes

I guess I was just put off by playing it more than 2 because of it dealing with hormones.

I’m going to drive you a little bit crazy here ( :laughing: ) but what specifically do those words mean to you? How will you know when you’re looking which things differently and in which different ways?

You see, I can see how the title of this field might lead you to think this field might do this for you. And it will help you see some events differently (like past traumas or current “triggers”). But if you were wanting this field to look at–say–visual colors and textures differently, then this would not be the first field I’d recommend to anyone for that outcome.

It’s my opinion that the results “from” this field are influenced by which fields you play with it. IME, this field enhances and is enhanced by clearing fields. This field helps us let go of our events and triggers because it helps us to understand that we don’t need to hold onto them in order to keep ourselves safe. This letting-go helps the clearing fields (say, the ones in the OG PONR stack) do their work. And the clearing fields help this field by clearing (I know, Cap’n Obvious here :laughing: ) so that this field can then do its rewiring.

Yeah, you see, I don’t think–from the description or IME–that this field does that. So, if I’m understanding these words of yours correctly, I think this isn’t the field for this goal of yours.

The brain fields and maybe Conceptual Realizations (which I think of as more for learning and understanding, but that’s just one perspective) might be better solutions for this goal of yours.

I’m going to say this with kindness to both you and to those forum friends who shared those reviews that, if this were truly the case, then Cap’n could’ve just retired after releasing this field. And we know he didn’t because there were and are other fields needed by us.

Is this field helpful to a great number of people asking for certain types of help here on the forum? I believe it is, yes.

Can this field help with many issues? As I give that question a quick consideration, I believe it can, yes.

But the farther away the issue is from the action of this field, the more subtle its effects will seem, which is what you were posting. Not noticing anything doesn’t mean that a field isn’t doing its work. Not noticing anything just means you’re not noticing anything.

Ahhh, now we’re getting somewhere meaty!

I’m not sure what you’re meaning when you say “other mental perspectives.” That’s more in line with my first questions to you in this and my previous reply.

But can this field help with anxiety? Yes, I believe it can, as one piece of a broader healing stack. Now, I don’t know (or don’t remember–forgive me) what else you’ve been listening to along with this field. It could be that your stack is doing its work and you’re taking score too soon (and, no, your personal healing journey is yours alone, which may or may not match any other “people’s” journey). Or it could be that you haven’t yet dialed in the healing stack that you need.

5 Likes

Perhaps I could do with a field for patience :thinking:

Thank you for your in-depth reply. I will step back and reflect on these questions.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be too hard on yourself, if I were you. I don’t know that you necessarily need more patience. (Maybe you do, maybe you don’t. I’m still trying to understand what’s going on for you here.)

Maybe you want some fine-tuning of your goals (so that you can look for your results where they are or so that you can fine-tune your listening or whatever else you might need). Or maybe you want to adjust the bar you’ve set (wrt others’ experiences or wrt what you’ve noticed from other fields that you’ve looped for long periods of time*). Or maybe you want something else that I haven’t yet thought of; I don’t yet know because we haven’t gotten to that stage of the conversation.

Sure thing. I hope there’s something in there that you find useful for you.

*I would NOT recommend the following (given the guidance for this field and your experience with the hormone fields) but I suppose you could throw caution to the wind and loop this field like you’d done with other fields and see what you then notice. Like I said, I would NOT recommend that with this field (because Cap’n knows what he’s saying when he posts guidelines for his fields and because this guideline is–in part–due to the SGB that’s included in this field).

3 Likes

This field has impressed me the most. As I lay down and listened, I could clearly feel a steady stream of energy pouring into my temples, and gradually the anxiety and fear faded away.

I listened to it for the second time immediately before going to bed. The energy spread all over my body and I felt numb. After a while, I burst into tears. The tension and repressed emotions were instantly relieved. I knew this field surprised me.

19 Likes

Now that i read this by Hauru above…

Similar here, i had used this after a long time again. It felt like the strongest ever ego dissolution of sorts, and then i could feel rewiring in the brain - in real time!! I kid you not!!

This was the biggest and fastest change to “mental freedom” that i ever noticed.

16 Likes

Will have to go back to this one, give it another try.

6 Likes

I will use it daily👍

5 Likes

I get really drained, when I listen to this field, so I almost never use it.
Can you recommend something to ease it?

I usually go to nature and call my energy back before listening to fields, and my guides/angels also guides me, by stopping the music or give me signs, if its too much…

It’s the same with Plasma Glass Skin, its like my brain screams stoooop.

3 Likes

Do you listen to a lot of other fields? Do you play it once?

Sometimes these more “complex” fields can be a tad more taxing on the energy body.

Aura and Energy Body repair will help strengthen your energy body to handle more in addition to cutting back on other fields (if you use a lot)

I just came back to this field today after using Point of no Return prior and am feeling quite happy again :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You could do the Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation to build up your energy bodies and systems.

1 Like

Usually, i listen to a lot of fields yes, but I try to narrow it down these days, and see how it goes.

I listened to etheric cord cutter for 1 hour this morning, it helped a lot. Maybe it was partly that.

But I have always felt that new perspectives drains me, and I have a lot of “intense fields”, which doesn’t do it the same way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In a way, it has done that for me. Since fear isn’t truth, my perspectives born in fear (which also leads to judgments of myself and others) aren’t a truthful representation of reality. By letting go of the fear and seeing things in a more positive light, I get closer intuitively to how things truly are. But rather than seeing it as puzzle that’s easier to solve (which is a tendency of mine but I find limits me personally as I do it with logic and thinking, which are great but limited on their own) I try to let the solution come to me. And having less fear has definitely helped a lot because when I know in my heart there is a solution, I tend to easily find my way to it :slight_smile:

Couldn’t we all :joy: It’s something I’m working on currently, it’s getting better but not quick enough :crazy_face: It reminded me of this “joke” I found especially amusing because I saw myself in it at the time: “Oh lord, thank you for giving me patience NOW!!”

1 Like

Take this with a grain of salt but personally fields that work on core issues and/or having strong dysfunctional beliefs around the subject are more taxing, especially when it’s time for me to let them go. It’s like La Résistance ramps up because it goes “oh no! She’s onto us! We must fight otherwise we’ll be let go of!” :joy: Sometimes fields that I was completely fine with are suddenly taxing but either case that usually tells me it’s the perfect field at this time because I have a very high tolerance for fields, so if I have resistance to it, there’s something I need to work on.

What helps me is to play ego dissolution before or do a meditation session where I ask what the resistance is to see what comes up, making it easier to find ways of loosening it up/releasing :smiley:

9 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up:
All of this :+1:

5 Likes

It’s not available for sale anymore on gumroad. Can I buy this field somewhere else? Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

For now, you can buy it directly from Sapien. Check out Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields. Directions are in the first post of that thread.

Have fun with us!

3 Likes