New Perspectives

@Maoshan_Wanderer / @_OM hi!

via the Shamanic Blend Testimonials:

• Mana Circuits
  • Shamanic Medicine Blend
  • Your Personal Supporter
  • Alchemical Crucible
  • Vibrational Guidance

This stack is my “go to” one for all issues lately. I love the smart fields with ever growing database of issues it can address - and tailored to one’s own physical/emotional/spiritual needs. And the stack credit goes to @_OM :pray:

I’ve been working with a kid who had blockages and nothing would work for weight loss for him. With this stack + Swords, he has lost 5 pounds and for the first time, energetic tools are working for him!”

Would you be adding new perspectives to the stack?
(Because I’m not tech savvy enough I had to cut and paste it, sorry.)

9 Likes

I’m not them, but above in this thread, they both extolled the virtues of a stack of Shamanic Medicine Blend-New Perspectives-My Personal Emotional Supporter. So, I’m guessing that they’d give you their seals of approval of adding New Perspectives into the stack you quoted (after Shamanic Medicine is what I’d do, in line with their previous comments).

5 Likes

Yeah I tried this stack today for the first time and it was perfect

2 Likes

Glad to hear it. I’ve been enjoying it with the others (except MPES, which I don’t have–Got dang too many fields! :laughing: ). I can imagine how MPES enhances the stack even more.

1 Like

Not for now. I am going to keep the stack as small as possible for this person.

5 Likes

In another thread, where that discussion will be more on topic, you’re going to have to tell me how you do that. My “Morning” stack is currently over 7 hours long. :laughing:

Back to the on-topic discussion currently in progress…

2 Likes

I am glad for results and I don’t want to be a Partybreaker, but if I listen to this field too much, is there a chance for me to release some anger?

Because since I listen to this field, and I listen to it often, some anger is created in me and out of nowhere,
Does anyone know what this is?
and before there wasn’t any anger

Let me break the party for you instead.

Why did you play it a lot?

From the description:

“Use once or twice a day, not recommended for overuse”

Maybe You didnt read it i guess

Or

Perhaps you still wanted to go and try

Now you see what happens. :woman_shrugging:t2:

It is important to follow instructions. For a reason.

Stop playing it for a few days - a week

Play crucible instead

Schumann resonance

Essence of mantras

And do not do this again :v:t3:

17 Likes

:clap::+1:

And play some brain fields too since this field has to do with both neurons and hormones so you don’t want an overdose of either whether by over numbing from SGB or overdosing of oxytocin and dopamine. Enhanced brain hemisphere with nerve tissues should help you feel better!

15 Likes

When there is work in clarifying consciousness, there is often an absolute connection to our emotions.
This field is a powerful method of training the brain to achieve harmony, but it is also the healthiest way to deal with your emotions.

Every time you work with it, a charge of repressed energy is released (extra brain zones)… If you look at this process more deeply, it is a necessary and important signal that it is not a bad thing to work with…

Working on yourself in any additional ways will help you in the future to think more clearly, be more able to act in any situation in a calmer, more productive and helpful way

Keep in mind that Captain has a huge arsenal in working on inner states

Over time, by releasing more and more repressed energy, you can reach a state of equanimity in which no person or event can knock you off balance or deprive you of a state of calm clarity.

As was said above - do not overdo it with this field, because there is a hormonal component involved.

From personal experience, I can recommend it:
Anger Management.
Personal emotional support
Alchemical Crucible
Shamanic Medicine Blend

The Visual Introspection field is an excellent complement to the analysis of the inner world

29 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

5 Likes

life-is-easier-when-you-know-the-cheat-codes
:thinking::shushing_face:

71 Likes

*when you know sapien & dream exist

19 Likes

Same thing?

5 Likes

6 Likes

Dont forget Captain hes part of the gang

16 Likes

Captain_Nemo too! Don’t forget him as well!
and Dreamy and Dreamweaver… all parts of the team in their own ways.

22 Likes

And the old man from Dream Seeds videos :smirk:

10 Likes

lol love old grandpa Dream.
Also the happy smiling monk DW on patreon…

23 Likes

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit

12 Likes