New Perspectives

Insurance companies :sleepy:.

3 Likes

But it was cool, after that my tires were not parallel anymore, I had to stir on the left to drive straight and the anti-drift system was messing with me, was raining and I was trying to go home before the curfew.

That was a cool ride, like a video game, some challenge
:sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

PS: I would have left it there if it was in a safer place, but I wouldnā€™t have found it in the morning or barebone

14 Likes

Bruhā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Wow Luna, thatā€™s like reading about myself o.Oā€™

14 Likes

Then i hope this field gives you that back :blush::heart:

8 Likes

This field literally makes you high on life all day. Even with feeling sick with Covid, Iā€™ve never been so optimistic about the future and able to handle whatever is thrown at me. I put on my BPIL tag a couple weeks ago and events were arranged so I got a phone call from someone I havenā€™t spoken to in years offering me a new better job (as a paramedic also but since itā€™s in a gated community, they are paying for my security license)- another certification under my belt. The hours are better as well. Iā€™ll get to go home and sleep every night. Then, after I got that phone call, while not going into details letā€™s just say all events seemed to fall in to place perfectly where my boss and I ended up having a disagreement and I quit on the spot. So, while BPIL did itā€™s work to arrange the events, this field is giving me the optimism, confidence, balance, and patience to face everything that is thrown at me and be more comfortable with change. I feel like Iā€™m looking at the world again through the eyes of a child in many ways. I truly feel I have a new perspective on life since using this consistently.

49 Likes

22 Likes

Congrats man :partying_face::partying_face:

And thanks for the reminder to not forget to wear BPiL now and then :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

So beautiful. I teared up, LunaMoon. Thanks so much for sharing your changing views of life! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

This is the only field so far for me that is working like charm. within 2,3 loops I feel positive, upbeat happy. Wish mythic and unbreakable works too.

15 Likes

Im glad it moved you, tho i share a lot about my life and stuff, its hard every time im not normally that wide open to share with outsiders in real life, and every time something worth sharing happens i hesitate sometimes a lot but then i remember that we are all in this together and if my experiences can even slightly inspire others to try the fields then its all worth it :heart:

27 Likes

Those two other fields have sooooo much elements and twists within them, you might want to go back and read all people have been posting about them, perhaps you are expecting something but lets say fields have some basic benefits and a whole pletora of other things that would show up as you need them, some could show faster than others, dont stop playing them or listen to them for a few days on their own not stack with others and watch closely, that way you may learn more about them than when mixed with other ones

15 Likes

Wonderful to see everyoneā€™s lives changing in this thread! :pray: :pray:

23 Likes

Absolutely worth it! I hope I can become open enough to share when the time comes.

14 Likes

:point_up_2::heart: :earth_americas:

16 Likes

Up loves Earth?
:man_shrugging:

18 Likes

omg! :joy:

Iā€™m agreeing with Luna and adding that we can have love for one another on this planet!

16 Likes

23 Likes

I was expecting someone to post a High School Musical gif by now but I guess I had to be the one to do itā€¦

24 Likes

Congrats on the new positition! I would suggest using Maha ganapati as well to help you on your new opportunity, havenā€™t used it myself but I plan to. Iā€™ve been wearing the BPIL as well and have been making more mistakes at work that could cost my job lol. Letā€™s see where this goesā€¦

8 Likes

Bro I am listening as I read your comment. So weird!

Thank you! And good luck to you. BPIL works on your long term best path so trust itā€™s all for the best

15 Likes