New Releas: Divine Radiance Premium T-Shirt

Divine Radiance Premium T-Shirt

Divine Radiance T-Shirt

Divine Radiance Long Sleeve T-Shirt

Radiance of Divinity radiates 5th dimensional love and touch of of god energy. It radiates divine energy outward from within, so it affects the environment,and wearer gets the energy as well.

LEAVE A REVIEW! :facepunch:t4: :mechanical_leg:

5 Likes

@Samurai
talking bout 5d and ego bro, look at the description of this shirt

1 Like

Yeh I used this field in the past lol,

Makes the room smell really good, almost bubble gum like.

oh lol, thought it would be a new one
dreams brings the big boys out again huh

well I bet he can sure go for bigger armory tho ;D

2 Likes

Lmao okay, you caught me. These aren’t “new” I just wanted to wanted to clickbait a bit. :laughing:

1 Like

No worries Zen, the clothing line could definitely use some promotion, plus this community could really help out by leaving good reviews.

The product descriptions don’t do much to help the uninitiated outside observer understand just what’s going on with the energies embedded in the images, but well written reviews by knowledgeable community members could help out TONS with that.

4 Likes

So i was browsing the store looking to buy some more tags but just realized the store is closed for now then accidentally stumbled across these shirts on amazon (surprised there aren’t many reviews) and decided to buy the divine radiance shirt aswell as the schumann one a few days ago and just recieved both shirts this morning and boy am I happy with my purchase. After putting on the schumann shirt I could faintly feel my body vibrating but after a few hours I could definitely tell I was grounded and tested this shirt with a few rounds of plasma beach (leaves me feeling floaty/ungrounded) and I felt soo good almost feels like the shirt is helping me feel the full effects of fields without feeling overwhelmed. Now for the divine radiance shirt (my personal favorite) I can tell you the effects I feel from it are bliss and joy (been laughing all day lol) and I just feel an overall unconditional love flowing through me. I still can’t believe I am just now finding these gems I can’t compare to how the tag versions would feel (currently only have shielding 2.0 & BPIL) but from what I can feel these shirts are definitely top tier aswell.

6 Likes