Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

Multiple sclerosis

1 Like

try this

Plasmalogins are membrane components involved in neurotransmitter release. Very important, in high concentrations in the heart and brain, also important for normal nerve function and myelination. They help cells communicate and function. Several scientific studies have shown that people with neurodegenerative diseases such as multiple sclerosis have lower levels of plasmalogen. In this field, its production process is enhanced by direct nutrient absorption and stimulation of the biosynthetic pathways involved. This targets the brain, heart, liver, pancreas and nervous system. Use 2-3 times per use for best results

7 Likes

Ohh thanks for the reminder!! This field feels like it freshens up the places it goes to! Quite literally, feels like there is some kind of “food” or “nutrients” that are delivered to them and now they are consuming it to make the rest of the body work :grin:

A great one! Thanks Hauru!

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :innocent:

1 Like

where to download Advanced healing +Voltage Repair from? I can’t find it?

As I answered in the other thread where you asked this question, if you can’t find it, that means that this field is not available for sale at this moment. That may change in the future; who knows? :man_shrugging:

Check out the newer The Plasma Flaunt, which might help your situation.

2 Likes

@anon7543466 Is it possible to buy Advanced Healing field at the moment? I can’t find it on gumroad.

From the post above yours:

Or maybe an updated version perhaps might come soon @Captain_Nemo

:grin:

Ah yeah I understood that! I was just wondering since I am struggling with hearing stuff and I read somewhere that advanced healing works good for that. But I will try the hearing loss audio now first

And I have Plasma Flaunt as wel, might that one help?

Probably. Have you read its thread?

Yeah, I have, it’s a pretty amazing field! But I am still using the plasma flaunt to heal a scar and I have no experience with a field I want to use for two things at the same time. Although I feel it might be targetting what I need most

It’s a smart field, so yes, I think you’re right. BTW, there’s nothing in the field’s description that limits its action to only one thing at a time, did you notice?

1 Like

Yes, I know haha. I think it will rather be me who will limit it to one thing at a time. When I started healing my scar, I focused only on that one and the field did not do a single thing to any of my other (older) scars! I’ll see how it goes

1 Like

Hi, did it work for your tinnitus?
If yes, could I maybe buy the field from you (I don’t know if it works like that, if not, sorry I asked!)

I am trying to heal my tinnitus and wanted to buy the advanced healing field, but it is not available on gumroad anymore :(

Have you tried Ear Inflammation?
The description says:
This is an attempt to help with tinnitus and general ear and inner ear problems.

PI also has an ear healing field as well. Description for that꞉
This is designed to heal the ears of pain, infections, hearing loss, tinnitus and other conditions of the ear.

yes I am trying the ear inflammation field! Non results so far. I am also listening to some brain/nerve fields as it is more of a brain thing I read.

What is PI? Never read that before, but the description sounds good!

creator of Programmed Intention https://www.patreon.com/programmed_intention/posts?filters[search_query]=ears

Thank you!! I will give that a try :blush: