New Release - Album 3: Probability Alteration and Luck

Thanks.

Interesting… I’ve had to loop this probability and alteration audio + 1x nullify + 1x positive amplify to smoothen out a bad wave of luck recently. It doesn’t seem to work if I just loop it 3 times. I had to loop it…around 20 times overnight. Kind of wondering about how strong of a dosage is required to really make it potent against bad waves of luck.

Or maybe I just need the astrological tags :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I been wearing astrological tags love it look up my thread :thread: under items on my experience so far

3 Likes

I do like the sapien version of luck and probably because it’s compressed into 1 track but the one on energetic alchemy is like 5 tracks -
Its easier just to loop 1 track vs 5 tracks

2 Likes

It’s wierd how some times you don’t feel it but then sometimes it works very strong was at my father in laws and he had playing some church service and then 15 min later out of know where he turned on most expensive life style yachts and cars show on youtube and then I found a deal on body wash 75% off and I ordered 5 bottles it was unique experience

Some comments from Youtube…

16 Likes

So, I had to do a presentation to my CEO today to get him to sign-off on a plan that would define what we do for the next 5-years. If that did not go well, I could even face a 20% reduction of my workforce.

I played Probability Alteration and Luck for 2-hours straight and then went into the meeting. I was hoping that he LOVES my proposal and signs off on it. Not sure if he liked it or not, but the usually nitpicky, extremely detail-oriented guy just seemed to be a hurry to get somewhere and the 2 hour meeting ended in 20-min and he said, “Ok, where do I approve?” My other colleagues had predicted that the chance of him agreeing without questions is 5% lol…

Thanks to Probability Alteration & Luck…

35 Likes

Like a boss?

Yep! Like a Boss!!

19 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

This is a GEM!!

I work in a tough very competitive field. Assertive communication is very important, fast paced business kinda like stock market… you have the chance, you succeed or you lose it. No second chances, i can probably have between 3 to 6 meetings a week.

Knight = respect
Blarney = charisma and fluent communication
Ojas = trust (my personal experience, among all other benefits i feel strongly ppl trust me and feel at ease opening their mind to negotiate with Me)
Plasma Flower Node = loving, joyful and fun almost like friendship kinda vibe with ppl even if i have just met sometimes.

Millionaire mindset/ Drawing Abundance Tag = empowers you and open doors and bring opportunities (constantly) ive closed deals here and there and i felt that it would keep growing.

But then after reading Maoshan’s review (thank you :clap:t3:) i decided to loop this audio PAL right before the meeting and then i said why not keep it on loop at a very low volume while in my meetings… that was a week ago.

Guys… ive been closing deals DAILY. Easyyyyy, fast. And i know is this one. I know all the others i mentioned set the path for this success but this one is the key to actual get things done, here and now yes or YES. baam!!

31 Likes

I just wanted to share that using this in conjunction with “The Guided Path” and “Coincidence and Synchronicities” from the Bountiful Harvest album is fantastic. The three tracks seem to have a very synergistic effect, as if everything is just simply going to go your way no matter what the situation. Very powerful!

14 Likes

Exactly! Very powerful. I was using Luck and Probability Alteration and Coincidence and Synchronicities. As Lawton said, everything goes your way. Amazing :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

14 Likes

My recent result with Probability Alteration and Luck (and also Angelic Intercession).

I pre-ordered a Samsung phone (yup, no Apple for me thanks, working for them for half a decade is enough bad experience for this lifetime lol) on Jan 11, and was given a shipping date of Feb 3. Around Jan 31, I got an email saying shipping will be delayed as Samsung did not anticipate the huge number of orders (yeah, Samsung manages such things horribly compared to Apple, to be fair).

The shipping date estimate kept getting pushed out and in mid-Feb, I got an email that the phone would be delayed till about the end of March! At this point, I played Probability and Luck and Angelic Intercession a few times one day. The next day, I got an email that my phone had been shipped!

And then came the Texas bad weather (for which I blame @This_Boy_Here :rofl:) and the resulting massive shipment delays and lost packages. My tracking number was not getting updated even after a week and I resorted to the two audios again. Within a day, the tracking info showed that the phone had now reached California!

On the Saturday that the phone was going to be delivered, I got called into work for an emergency escalation and there was no one home. As I had chosen the option of “leave at the front door”, I was worried that I might lose the phone as packages are rampantly going missing in our area for the last few months. I put on my headphones at work, played the two audios again, and intended that somehow the delivery does not happen till I get home. I got home only at around 8 pm and there was no sign of the package on my doorstep. I then checked the tracking info and it showed “Delivery delayed, will be delivered the next business day”! Phew, thanks to the delays, the FedEx guy had so much catchup work, he could not make it to my place even though he was meant to deliver it on that day. The FedEx guy, who has gotten friendly over the years, told me on Monday that this was the first time in years he could not complete his delivery route as intended!

The phone was safely delivered right to my hand, on Monday…

I’ve now used the powerful combo of these two audios for so many such things, but I keep getting pleasantly surprised every time!

39 Likes

Thats awesome! You know because of your previous reviews ive got into the habit of playing that in the back ground constantly at work and randomly at home. And i love it! Its like my sure lucky :four_leaf_clover: :smirk:

But instead of angelical intercession (since i am always wearing the intercession tag) i am playing it along with coincidence and synchronicities and things are smoothly come to me as i put the intention for, before it was just luck the way Spirit wanted to bring it with this addition is bringing it now almost in detail as how i want.

Thank you!!

16 Likes

:cold_face: :grin:

4 Likes

Yes, I have read another feedback on the combined use of Alteration Luck and Coincidence and Synchronicities, which I think was saying that it led to manifesting what you had in mind, so you need to watch your thoughts.

2 Likes

:angry: these audios arent to enhance whatever you think come on! They bring only positive vibes, wishes, good intentions.

Dont spread unnecessary fear mongering please

5 Likes

In the feedback he said to pay attention to what you think, probably to encourage use because it manifests what you have in mind, so he used this strong expression, in fact he described a positive situation.