New Release - Album 3: Probability Alteration and Luck

Who said that?

Thats when you call a comment like that fear mongering, just because it happened to one person does not mean its how its be for everybody, that person is probably full of blockages and fears that need work not the audios fault

4 Likes

I had read a few weeks ago, I don’t remember exactly when, but I probably misunderstood the meaning of the sentence, so it is not said that that person had expressed a fear of him, that’s all.

1 Like

Hey it’s all good, but it’s better to just experiment and tell us about your experience rather than something you read, because you never know if those things really happened and how.

Personally I find money on the street with this one :moneybag::moneybag:

15 Likes

Yes, however I apologize for the misunderstanding, but at the same time I am happy to have clarified it, and thanks for feedback.

3 Likes

I kept forgetting to review this one. So I submitted my recipe for a recipe contest. It was just for fun because I knew my cooking skill was totally questionable, and food styling was also not my thing so the food picture I sent was so basic. I kept playing this field anyway. One day I received a message saying that my recipe was selected, and I would receive a gift :gift:. I was so happy because I never expected that it would turn out that way. It was a probability alteration indeed :100:.

28 Likes

That’s one yummy testimonial!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

You should share the recipe :smirk:

5 Likes

12 Likes

We could all prepare it and post pictures and and review :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

OMG :rofl:. I don’t want to be held responsible for the ingredients wasted :sweat_smile:.

I should have written this one in bold hahaha

7 Likes

Don’t worry, we will loop probability alteration and luck too! :rofl:

11 Likes

Speaking of loops, it’s fine to play Probability Alteration and Luck as much as you want?

1 Like

Yes but the effect should last for a while so unless there is a special event, I’m not sure there is a.point.

2 Likes

I do notice the difference when i leave it looping while i am in the meeting closing a deal.

Than when i played it a few times before the meeting.

3 Likes

Happened yet again. Been playing this yesterday and today and got a tax refund check from the IRS for a decent amount. When I filed my taxes this year, I was expected to no get any refund and this was a big surprise.

19 Likes

Haha, oh boy time to loop this audio as I’m filing sometime next week.

3 Likes

I kept 3 houses for sale… And listening this daily 20 times…

But no USE :cry:

1 Like

I’m wondering though… for increasing luck in general, how many times does it have to be looped? I play it 3x daily, but the last time it worked when I looped it repeatedly.

6 Likes

I’ve stopped listening all the audios related luck, they don’t work for me (proba not at all). However I wear the mandala Archetype of luck on the back of my phone, maybe I will get results this time. Don’t worry to much ;)

3 Likes

I’ve mostly used this for specific purposes. I tend to set an intention, loop the audio for 1 or 2 hours for 2-3 days and that seems to do the trick for me. I tend to also combine it with Angelic Intercession.

13 Likes