Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

To add on, the results will be even more obvious if your diet isn’t high in red meat :cut_of_meat:

6 Likes

And creatine also is beneficial for gut and brain health ,amongst many other benefits.
It has a very systemic effect .

5 Likes

I used to load Creatine Monohydrate but had to stop because taking creatine makes you retain a load of water weight. The Sapien Creatine just stimulates the production so it’s a bit superior if you don’t want to look bloated and still have nice progression from lift to lift.

8 Likes

This seems to be the best enlightenment field.
Awesome!

4 Likes

If I use this one should I continue using my current muscle stack which includes -stenabolic, caradine, yk11 & follestatin?

2 Likes

Should we listen to creatine audio at night when muscles are in recovery?

OR

Before or after the gym?

2 Likes

Both work.

I’d definitely recommend before the gym as it’ll give you some extra stamina to rock it there :muscle:

Remember this one is synthesis, so if you stick to listen to it 1-3 times a day, your body will soon naturally produce what you need without having to listen to it anymore :smiley:

8 Likes

Might want to pair it up with one of the skin fields too, so that your skin is keeping up with the muscle growth. If you know what I mean :smirk:

5 Likes

Note to self: buy field

Note to self 2: Get ascension tag first

Note to self 3: READ. THE. NOTES.

7 Likes

So I’ve tested this in the course of three total days as you’ve seen in my posts

Day 1 of testing: Recovery day at 10PM resulted in feeling pumped up and too excited to go to sleep. An irony of some of Dream’s fields is that the ones that get you charged up and ready to conquer have such soft and relaxing sounds.

Day 2: A more clear sense of strength throughout my body during my lifts. Mind muscle connection completely full even with a lack of sleep. I felt confident and would always squeeze in that extra rep. No more f***arounditis of sitting around, was just excited to time my rest periods down and heading back to the lifts. No fatigue after the lift, just felt strong.

Day 3: Felt very strong after 2 plays. If I really wanted to I could squeeze in a hypertrophy day today but rest is where the muscle is made. My muscles still feel dense, hard and very strong, no fatigue from going hard the day before. It’s a very similar feeling to using Thor.

I’ve had many PM me asking me if this field is worth it;

I don’t make a lot of money but I took the risk on this because I’m not a natural athlete and I want to get gains in the most efficient way possible. If you think it’s worth it to get gains quicker this is worth every single penny.

36 Likes

This isn’t really helping my priorities mate.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

P.S: If you would report back on a week’s end that’d be poggers too man

2 Likes

Probably should mention the smell.

I don’t know what it is exactly or if @Dreamweaver used pheromones on this one but I’ll be honest I used to smell pretty bad after a sesh! With this I smell slightly sweet it’s hard to describe.

13 Likes

Question… if we had limited time would this replace all the automated workouts and other hormonal audios too? Thanks.

3 Likes

Well you don’t need test or hormone to make gains with this audio, as I understood. But you still need to workout or listen audios like automated wk etc…

4 Likes

What a good cheat code when you think about it ahah, thanks Cap’

1 Like

I would honestly just try that theory out and see what happens. You’ll get your answer pretty quickly. It’s going to be strong on its own and you could end up saving a lot of time (which is the most valuable resource there is)

2 Likes

no pheromones, just a nice smell.

29 Likes

Will this field be on the tag? I would like to see it in the store

4 Likes

Physical effects fields are not available on tags,

9 Likes