Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Can the diabetes field increase muscle growth? I need a good muscle growth stack as I’m really lean.

5 Likes

Ye man in a “special way” can be , not main purposse of course , i recommend you to read about how insulin works in body , remember knowledge its power :dragon:

11 Likes

Niiiice

I’ve got a similar playlist but since I’ve been on more of a powerbuilding routine (jailhouse strong routine if you guys are interested) it’s a bit different:

• Cardarine x 2
  • Super Human Mutant x 2
  • Myostatin x 2
  • Testosterone x3
  • DHT x 3
  • HGH x 3
  • Estrogen Reduction x 2
  • Upper Body Workout x 1 (I don’t do lower because my legs get too big aha)
  • Muscle Growth x 2
  • Muscle Recovery x 2

In the few months that I’ve used Sapien’s muscle fields everyone is shocked at how much I am, this one is going to get me set for Venice Beach baby!

addendum

since I’m doing a lot more Cardio I probably won’t have to worry as much about losing gains with this field, can probably go on a deficit if I really had to aha

15 Likes

It should help with insulin resistance. Do you eat enough protein in a day?

I am pretty fit, I work out moderately and my goal currently is just to maintain lean muscle mass without getting bulky n hulky. This stack seems to help me well! I got to this playlist after I got flabby during the shutdown, especially when I was experimenting with another creator’s audio which was going to do all this and more in one 20-min audio (don’t mean to diss on anyone, just what happened).

And yes, actually working out, getting enough protein and nutrition really skyrockets the effectiveness of these fields.

20 Likes

Yeah. I eat around 0.8 - 1gm of protein per kg of body weight.

2 Likes

[Damian “Jr. Gong” Marley - Living It Up (Official Video) - YouTube]

21 Likes

This is the bodybuilder’s equivalent of the brainbuilder’s hydrogen lol

24 Likes

Awesome, as a vegetarian, not getting enough protein was a big issue for me. Most protein powders come with so many fillers and make me bloated. And then I found a brand called Huel Black that I love!! I started using this around the same time the SARMs and the Fat Metabolism tracks dropped!!

20 Likes

On my second loop of this…

First loop completed and it feels wild, it’s like a post lift pump without the soreness, it’s like you just beat your personal records, it’s like wearing 3 thor mandalas and a tag.

I can really feel it surging through my body.

I might not be as energy sensitive as most of the people on this forum but the past few Sapien releases have been extremely potent, this one is physically potent

I can see why there’s copyright on this, if it didn’t say goodbye to non-doped sports!

21 Likes

Lol I am tempted to try it but resisted in case it gives an energy surge. I don’t sleep much as is lol…

12 Likes

It’s okay man I’ll take one for the team ahah!

I got a whole Plasma Protocol to run through after this as well :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Believe in your dreams
Believe you and me, don’t let go
We’re living it up
We’re having a good time, baby :sunny: :green_heart:

25 Likes

Those are my first love lol… Nothing can make me cheat on the four Plasma sisters (yet :blush:)

20 Likes

Now I’m not telling anyone to do this

there’s people who post memes of the value of a stimulus check after 1 year invested in bitcoin

but a year from now I’ll mentally remember the value of a stimulus check after 1 year invested in sapien medicine

and I’ll laugh as I look at my 20 year old looking self with the sick gains of a bodybuilder shining my light of savitur upon all for making the ultimate investment in myself

24 Likes

Wow… WOW!!!

I’m speechless!

I’ve just been here in my bed 3 am just like :D :D :D huge smile on my face just giggling and not knowing what to say

Man… Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo !!

I’m going to give it a listen after a round of ego dissolution…

I’ve only slept 2 hours but I’m going to eat a meal after having listened to this, digest for like 3 hours while listening to pregym playlist (the most important ones) and I’m going to the gym and imma kill it for you @Captain_Nemo!

But before i go, I’ll take a “before” picture

I haven’t been to the gym in a week and I’ve been slacking for some time but i was actually planning on coming back to the gym tomorrow and taking before pictures tonight, and taking after pictures in one month and making a thread showing the two to show whats possible with dreams fields!

Again… Thank you so much!

Won’t let go bro!!

It’s time for insane! INSANE! Growth!!! I can’t wait!!! I can’t!

51 Likes

Man it’s truly an honor bro! I’m still so shocked! What a blessing!!! btw my ego is loving every moment of this haha (I’m soooo gonna be showing my mom this haha! It’s like another kid showing his mom he got accepted to his dream school or something haha) i still can’t believe it! And thank you too bro! Thanks for being awesome too!

Hooooooo!!! Side chestooooo!!! Hooooo!!!

33 Likes

This is sick yo

8 Likes

Omgggg, just when my savings account is starting to look healthy!
Im so happy females can use this! <3

23 Likes

The giggles seeing you’ve manifested that field man, and the reactions coming with it :joy:

Captain is literally becoming our overgiving grandpa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to seeing the pics before and after, this will be plant growth experiment 1.5 :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

24 Likes

Big bro haha… he is not even close to being Grandpa :rofl:

26 Likes