Anti Cancer ver 2.0

Denmark has become the first case to stop vaccination, and maybe more and more countries will synchronize in the future @Cathroulette

4 Likes

Do not comply. No one has a right to force medical experiments on you.

4 Likes

Let’s go back to the audio of Cancer 2.0, I’ll share it with my brother🙂

4 Likes

No they won’t directly worse but make rules like- only people with 2 doses can enter workplace, cinema hall, etc so we will have to comply

:+1:

Friends, we have a (several?) threads to discuss vaccines and vaccination policies. Let’s please keep this thread focused on a discussion of the field in the title.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Thank you so much, Captain!
A few of my relatives died from this terrible disease, including my father many years ago, so I will use it as a prevention.
Thanks, @Mctoran, for this thread!
It’s great that we can all use this amazing field!

6 Likes

How is he doing now?

I haven’t contacted him recently, I will check with him in a few days

can this help against melanomas?

It should.
Malignant Melanoma is a type of skin cancer.

7 Likes

there should be a field to treat melanomas or rare spots on the skin… I have a strange mole in my puvic area that scares me that it could be a melanoma but I don’t know if I have so much money now to go to a dermatologist, any recommendation of some field or fields to treat this apart from this( Anti Cancer ver 2.0)?

1 Like

Try plasma related fields

Example: Plasma Light

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware that the field was updated. I kill myself! :woman_facepalming:

Does that mean that we should re-download it from Patreon? Or is it remotely done to existing files?

@Anubisthealchemist First, please don’t afraid. Second, you’re not sure what those spots are. Your priority must be visiting a doctor. Don’t worry about the expenses. Believe me, the sooner you realize what the problem is the better. Please do not delay in matters related to your health.

4 Likes

thanks u:)

The Patreon field is the most current. If you want, you can download it again. It won’t hurt.

2 Likes

Quintessence of the bone marrow is for leukaemia.

1 Like

Redownload of course :joy:

1 Like