Anti Cancer ver 2.0

This is an upgraded version of previous field, with additions and even spelling corrections :)
effectively remove cancerous cells from your body, It works by strengthening your own immune system, removing telomerase enzymes and the telomere caps from the specific cancer cells and inducing Apoptosis.
The additions to this are direct siRNA information to silence the cancer cells (functions, protein productions etc that sustain it).
and a specific targeting of MR1 in the cancer cells by your Tcells (for destruction by your own immune cells)
May not work on all types of cancer but I do think it shall help a lot.
Use 2-3 per listen until you see results.

65 Likes

Also third arm field pls

3 Likes

@This_Boy_Here

Worth looking into

This seems a great field for anyone, really. As it targets cancerous cells, and every human being has them. I’m quite intrigued by this.

Thanks for the great release!

25 Likes

It’s weird, earlier today I was worrying about pain I felt in the back of my shoulder, which also happens to have two moles on it. I wasn’t sure whether or not they were becoming malignant. I hope the release of this isn’t a bad omen for me lol.

11 Likes

Thanks Cap! It’s finally here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

I think it’s good for prevention. It will probably only kill cells if they are detected as cancerous.

9 Likes

Extremely important field. Thanks Dream and the team for all the work you do.

18 Likes

Btw just for people who didn’t see the YouTube comment section he mentioned “truthfully it might not work on leaukemia” just in case anyone was wondering as to which cancer this field WOULD NOT WORK ON, and ofc all the other ones will be obliterated by this field :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Haha nothing to worry about with this field tho!!!

5 Likes

“truthfully, the only one i think it may not work so well on is leukemia” - Comment

18 Likes

Yes that lol

1 Like

YouTube turning off my post notifications :thinking:

9 Likes

One of the most important fields of all! Thank you very much :heart:

19 Likes

Lmao they don’t wanna see you win

4 Likes

Thank you Captain nemo for this new audio field :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

11 Likes

Wow, so many people really need this one. Thankfully I don’t, but I am so happy for the people who do! Amazing, thank you Dream &Team! Blessings to you all. :pray::heart:

10 Likes

Thanks for the synchronicity.

I’m spending vast amounts of time with my grandma recently and she really needs this one. Very very grateful, thank you :pray:

21 Likes

Can it be used even if we don’t have one?

4 Likes

Yes u can use it even if u don’t have cancer

5 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes