Stomach Healing and Regeneration

You’re very welcome. I raise my mug of tea with a cinnamon stick in it to your health :tea: :heart:

4 Likes

Funnily enough I am drinking a mug of :tea: :blush:

3 Likes

A testimonial on Youtube.

13 Likes

I can attest to this. Not 100 % sure yet , but I feel like I can drink orange juice again ! Which I love ! I couldn’t before ,I got immediate stomach problems and felt worse even after half a glass . This is definitely helping .
And during the first week I had the worst stomach cramps I’ve ever had, almost thought I had a heart attack. But only on 2 consecutive days . Now ifeel better :)

5 Likes

It’s ok a short playlist for the area?

2 Likes

Will stomach healing help acid reflux, gerd?

I think Mine is getting Better!

5 Likes

Ok, Christmas came early this year! This audio that I eagerly awaited, just got uploaded to Patreon! And others too… (I think Captain is still uploading… :crossed_fingers:) I hope Intestinal Regen makes the cut as well!

Edit: Its almost like @Captain_Nemo is telepathically hearing my appeal. A second after I posted this, Intestinal Regen was posted! :pray: :pray: :pray:

12 Likes

In the description of the video it says it targets HARMFUL bacteria. I think the repopulating thing is just in case, just to be safe

3 Likes

Idk man, for me, if i don’t repopulate with this field… I get major indigestion, but that’s just me 🤷

I only listen when i stock up on probiotics, which i did last week for this reason… But after the first day of listening i forgot about it and just kept eating the probiotics by itself haha I’ll get back on it tonight

4 Likes

Kidney + Intestine + Stomach fields + Pancreas = BLISS!

:) (atleast for me haha)

2 Likes

Eating yogurt should help repopulate good bacterias

1 Like

My mom has polyps in her stomach and occasionally bleeds when she has a bowel movement, does this help?

Yes! Consider sharing PF with her as well.
(There were other targeted fields on gumroad such as The Iron Gullet and Intestinal Cleanser which aren’t available at the moment, but in case that you have them, should help help as well)
I wish your mom happy healing!

2 Likes

I have these two and I will share with my mother thank you I think I will also add Anticancer 2.0
@rigel

1 Like

I can’t seem to find it, but it was said that if one doesn’t have cancer this shouldn’t be used regularly. A few plays a week or every once in a while is fine though.

3 Likes

no problem! I will use it with caution for my mother

2 Likes

Unable to find this field anymore.

Seems it is not restored on Youtube, yet.
You can find it on the official Odysee channel:

1 Like

yes, I did, thank you so much!

1 Like