Frivolous (Sapien medicine album)

I’ve been using the Anti-Cancer field for someone that has pancreatic cancer. I’ve run this for him 10-15 minutes everyday, then after a few hours i do that Pancreas Regeneration for a bit, and 2 times a week I am doing Immune System Super Charger. He has a CAT scan later today so hopefully this has worked!!!

I started this about 2 week ago

Anything else we should do?

11 Likes

KEEP US POSTED!!!

6 Likes

Oh yes please. update here so that others can see which fields to use

1 Like

Also check the Anticancer ver2 thread. You can use the plasma field for a few minutes & see if your friend can tolerate it well. If he can, that should help too

1 Like

Unfortunately the hospital was too busy yesterday and his CAT scan has been pushed to whenever they can do it. Could be a positive thing as it give more time to do the audios and get better results!

I’ll give plasma a shot too, thanks so much. Which thread is for anti cancer? I couldn’t find one in the search, just mentions of the audio in several threads

4 Likes
2 Likes

Did anybody get results with Nose Straightener Frequency?

Yes, it helped my deviated septum, so I can breathe easier.

4 Likes

So did it change your nose shape? I have somewhat Deviated Septum because I got in a fight with somebody and he changed my nose shape :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not that I noticed. I already had/have a straight nose, naturally. So I only used it for the deviated septum.

3 Likes

Ohh ok…

1 Like

So when u play it daily it could help both the deviated septum and the shape.

4 Likes

Thanks man <3

2 Likes

did u get an answer?

Does the bone strengthener also include androgen receptors (since those are needed to maintain bone mass in adults)?

According to the Muscles Beyond Limits thread, Bone Strengthener would increase bone size, but I haven’t gotten an answer about the Nose Straightener.

1 Like

whats ur ? about Nose Straightener?

No it doesn’t include androgen receptors

I originally asked “Does the golden mean ratio effect of the Nose Straightener field also affect the rest of the face?”

1 Like

nope just the nose for example it will cahnge your nose to 1.6 length of your lips nothink else