Anti Cancer ver 2.0

This is now on patreon, thanks @Captain_Nemo!

16 Likes

I not entirely sure if this is the cause, but I noticed some of my Lymph nodes have become swollen. Guess it’s really clearing something out…

6 Likes

Is it okay to “loop” this video for my grandmother who has lung cancer?

Family can’t even afford bronchoscopy right now, so, can any tell if this stack is good :point_down:t2:

1. Immune system supercharger [1x]
  2. Anti cancer version 2.0 [3x]
  3. Thyroid healing and regeneration [3x]
  4. Lung restoration and strengthening 2.0 [2x]
  5. Heart restoration 2.0 [2x]
3 Likes

I would say don’t loop it.

Especially in the beginning, you’re talking about your grandma and not some young guy who may be okay to go over the limit, you don’t know how she would react.

You can maybe try to introduce plasma but extremely slowly, like 30seconds or 1 minute of it and in the beginning and finish with grounding.
(Check out SilverZuzu’s posts in plasma light topic to see why)

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was concerned about looping.

I also remember @_OM recommending the plasma light for cancer. I’ll definitely add that one and grounding like you suggested :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Following up with this…

CAT scan is scheduled for tomorrow, but just now I recieved a text from his son, I’m soooooooo happy and excited now!!

20 Likes

The results are here and the cancer hasn’t spread or gotten larger but hasn’t decreased in size. I’m glad that these fields have neutralized it and hopefully it will now remove it. I’ll keep at it!

25 Likes

My sister was diagnosed with colon, liver & lung cancer in march. We have been using plasma once, anticancer as much as she can tolerate & Senescent cell removal maybe once in 2 days or so. She did have chemotherapy once in march & another now in April which was stopped midway because of severe adverse reaction. She had a CT Scan last week because of continued breathing problems which happened during the chemo session. The cancer in her lungs has reduced!
Dream’s creations are life-savers!

33 Likes

All of this :cupid::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

8 Likes

use the radiation removal one, for the lingering effects.

its on Spotify etc, there may be an older version on youtube as well.

27 Likes

Yes, will do that. Couldn’t really stop the scheduled chemo session! :-(

2 Likes
12 Likes

Thank you! That was quick

7 Likes

Does this work on non cancerous tumors or growths. I don’t know by name except have heard of lipomas.
Thanks

Use plasma light for that

1 Like

Lipomas is just fat. Carboxytherapy could be useful, with plasma. Always try plasma…:wink:

4 Likes

hi. I have a question. There were a few positive signs about the previous version of cancer treatment audio. People after a week or so said they had a feeling of burning. I had the same experience too. About your new version there’s just severe pain. It was mild in the second week but severe in the third week. Does this show that it’s working? Btw, I’m not afraid at all.

Hello Captain,
Can you please tell, does this work for Pancreatic cyst or should I use Pancreas Regeneration field or both?

you can use both,
i am not sure if it will help the cyst as most cysts are benign

13 Likes

Use plasma light for cysts along with cosmo volt

3 Likes