Plasma Protocol

plasma 1 would replace joint regen correct? is there a point of buying the plasmatron if I have this? seems similar to plasma 2? also plasma 3 seems similar to ion charged blood? could someone claify if possible the differences, thank you :)

good idea! i’m going to try it! :slight_smile:

:heart: :100: :tada:

1 Like

With regards to the joint regeneration, plasma combo 1 did more for my joints in one week than that field did over a month.

The other fields you list have their own unique qualities, so I wouldn’'t say there isn’t any point to buying them, but I personally would refrain while using the protocol. This is a deeply restorative set of audios that can heal on so many levels and you will have increasing clarity about what the field is healing in you as you experience it.

Then, you can see if you still feel drawn to the other fields or think they would address anything that remains for you.

5 Likes

I think I’m still going to start with Combo 2 first (combining it with Be the Healer for remote healing of someone who lives far away), since he has pancreatic cancer that’s hurting his organs first, then I’ll go back and do Combo 1 (metastasis in the femur) and then Combo 3.

9 Likes

thank you, that helps a lot!

1 Like

Also throw in the New Release: Anti Cancer ver 2.0 if you haven’t already.
Keep us updated.

13 Likes

The first week of plasma protocol 1, the body feels very cold, and it feels very light
Will continue to update

6 Likes

thank you sapien, I don’t know plasma 1,2 or 3 that healed me, but since I heard them I feel like a new human, my mind has become healthy,
i feel excited,previously I felt hopeless because my hair was thinning ,but since hearing this my depression is cured thank you :heart::heart::heart:

-but the side effect i feel sleepy all day

10 Likes

Probably PP2! And that’s great to hear!

1 Like

why do you say plasma protocol 2?:thinking:

Cuz it focuses on the nervous system where most of your emotional load is stored!

1 Like

I think plasma 1 is target to nervous system :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Sorry, I meant PP1! Apologize lmao, got it twisted, but yes that haha

1 Like

Also take a look at Body Nerve Healing, another great nerve healing one that includes stem cells too! Just another addition to the plasma protocol, it also has scar tissue removal between nerves

I would say add the new nerve damage help but it doesn’t seem to have a scar tissue removal between nerves, body nerve healing does

2 Likes

hurt my knee going hard with sports.

it started to heal back to 95% by the time i woke up the next day. i wasn’t even playing any protocol, but the effects definitely stay with you!

12 Likes

Awesome testimonials and information here, thank you all :pray:

I started the Protocol yesterday (PP 1). Listened 3 times, spread throughout the day.

• Upon the first listen: I noticed a pleasant, prickling / tingling feeling in my head / forehead.

• After listening, moving my body felt smoother. Think how an old car, right after it has gotten an oil change, just drives a bit nicer and smoother.

• I had been feeling slightly achy, sleepy, and shiverish these days already, which at best persisted.

• I felt ready to rest, yet at the same time energized, as strange as it may sound.

• Urine might have shown that detox is indeed going on.

While there are so many benefits to this field, my main concern right now is how the autoimmune disease I have has affected my eyes. So restoring my eyes to their original state is my main goal right now. Even my stack ignores so many amazing, beneficial fields I would love to listen to because I’m trying to get this issue fixed first. Although I realize there is much worse, it feels really burdensome.

I want(ed) to take the energy course - anyway - but right now especially, to get more energy sensitive and have the fields work maybe a little better for me, but feel at the same time that I cannot afford to slack off listening to my stack to treat this or at least halt it at the moment. Kinda tricky. So keeping that in mind, here is my current stack:

(alternatively to the course to increase energy uptake:)

• Energy Blockage Removal
  • Ego Dissolution
  • Subonscious Limits Removal
  • The Mana Circuits
  • The Torsion Field

(fields to target the autoimmune issue:)

• Orgone / Integraton
  • Autoimmune Reversal
  • Cosmo Volt
  • Autoimmune Reversal

(to give my eyes what I think they need:)

• BoL
  • Plasma Combo 1

I’m Very tempted to go with Guideline 3… but I want to try and stick with the original recommendations, at least for the first run through.

Very good point. From this and some reviews, I realized that I may have missed this important recommendation by Dream in the description:

Since my reaction is good so far and I’m still young, I plan to no longer spread out the protocol, but stack all three rounds after each other. If I can handle it well. I had been handling the plasma light and bioactive beach well also.

If you have any recommendations for or criticsm about my stack, I’d gladly hear it.
Btw I have purposely not thrown in eye regeneration there because I was afraid of energy work overload and felt this was the one I could most do without as it’s not targeting the main issues I have with the eyes.

15 Likes

The stacks are very well put, my only observation is that is best or recommended not to overload the body with several other fields when one is just starting the protocol at least the first run and that is 7 days each one with breaks in between.

Just so you really know how your body is receiving that, one day is not enough to understand that.

Is like if you were doing a deep cleansing to your car and at the same time filling it with all kind of stuff…

9 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate this help of yours so much! :heart:
So what would you recommend to stick with? Maybe just

• ego dissolution 1x
  • subconscious limits resolver 1x
  • BoL 1x
  • Protocol Combo 1 3x

I’m honestly afraid to fully cut out autoimmune reversal at this point. But I also want to do Plasma Protocol right :sweat: What would be your suggestion for a good stack? I would also really like to wear my shielding protection tag because I’ve been feeling so much better since I’ve had it, but it too is a field… :persevere: May I ask, what would you recommend?

4 Likes

Thats perfect.

Add the AIR x 1

Go slow but sure for now

4 Likes

Awesome, sounds good! thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: Will do!

3 Likes