Anti Cancer ver 2.0

How is he doing now?

I haven’t contacted him recently, I will check with him in a few days

can this help against melanomas?

It should.
Malignant Melanoma is a type of skin cancer.

7 Likes

there should be a field to treat melanomas or rare spots on the skin… I have a strange mole in my puvic area that scares me that it could be a melanoma but I don’t know if I have so much money now to go to a dermatologist, any recommendation of some field or fields to treat this apart from this( Anti Cancer ver 2.0)?

1 Like

Try plasma related fields

Example: Plasma Light

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware that the field was updated. I kill myself! :woman_facepalming:

Does that mean that we should re-download it from Patreon? Or is it remotely done to existing files?

@Anubisthealchemist First, please don’t afraid. Second, you’re not sure what those spots are. Your priority must be visiting a doctor. Don’t worry about the expenses. Believe me, the sooner you realize what the problem is the better. Please do not delay in matters related to your health.

4 Likes

thanks u:)

The Patreon field is the most current. If you want, you can download it again. It won’t hurt.

2 Likes

Quintessence of the bone marrow is for leukaemia.

1 Like

Redownload of course :joy:

1 Like

This also applies to leukemia

3 Likes

Wow, I didn’t even have the slightest idea this field for for this reason :laughing:. Like I would scroll down Gumroad seeing it and be like oh sun I got infrared. Now that I read it. Didn’t even realize. I guess, quintessence of bone marrow and gold oil sun are 2 things for leukemia. But personally for me I love quintessence because I got vax and if you did because of the graph you get more radiation and I heard radiation hurts the bone marrow so need to keep it as a handy like regime. It seems to hurt my bones too for some reason when I use it. I think it means it’s healing something. But I definitely got to try the gold sun oil

Gosh I feel like this might be the cure the gold sun. Hahaha thank you :laughing:. I had to read the description a couple times before thinking about it deeply. Gold is the cure to almost everything technically.

4 Likes

This encompasses the broader @PenguinTime

1 Like

Was planning to get this after I save up a bit I realized it had the gold inside it too which makes this field super good

1 Like

I have been using this field for the past six months to heal a skin cancer spot on my face. And I did muscle testing to monitor the progress. Initially I listened 3 times in a row 2 or 3 times a day. And according to the muscle tests, the number of cancer cells decreased by 0.2 to 0.5% per day. Until about three weeks ago I came out with about a 50% decrease in cancer cells. Muscle tests then showed that the number of cancer cells started increasing again. I have increased the regimen to 3 times a day listening 9 or 10 times in a row. But the growth of cancer cells increased even faster as a result. At this point I’m back to square one according to the muscle test. And I’m afraid that the cancer cells will continue to grow rapidly to a larger spot than when I started this field. Am I doing something wrong? Do I perhaps need to add other fields? And if so, which one do you recommend?

1 Like

Psychic University released a field for cancer treatment today, on Patreon

6 Likes