New Release - Arcana Archetypes 2

The Chariot is a card of willpower, determination and strength.

The Empress signifies a strong connection with our femininity. Femininity translates in many ways – elegance, sensuality, fertility, creative expression, nurturing – and is necessary for creating balance in both men and women.

The Fool is a card of new beginnings, opportunity and potential.

The Hermit shows that you are taking a break from everyday life to draw your energy and attention inward and find the answers you seek, deep within your soul.

The Wheel of Fortune reminds you that the wheel is always turning and life is in a state of constant change. If you’re going through a difficult time rest assured that it will get better from here. Good luck and good fortune will make their return in time.

70 Likes

Nice @Captain_Nemo! what the wheel of fortune does? Only good luck?

2 Likes

Omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nothing beats that feeling of “Whoa I was just thinking a sequel to this album would be awesome” or similar, ha. Time to dig into figuring out what does what!

1 Like

I think itd be something like Probability alteration and luck

4 Likes

Wow :star_struck: so excited to try it out

The Empress :heart_eyes: My birth card. Thank you so much. :heart:

Edit: you can calculate your tarot birth cards here. You can also replace the year with the current year (i.e. 2021, but still using your own birth month and date) and that’ll give you your theme for the year.:blush:

21 Likes

That’s true! I am listening to it right now. My questing is if it calls any archetype like the zodiacs on the card or is an enchanched luck and alteration. It’s a strange card overall about karma and cycles, but I think it might be only luck like the star audio which is sun energy as captain stated.

I loved the first Arcana album. Looking forward to this!

Oh fun, I got The Devil + The Lovers for 2021 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The Empress is the max divine feminine expression.

Is the sum of all Queens therefore all Queen’s traits:

Queen of swords : honesty, reliability, strong core values, good communication.
Queen of wands: charisma, Determination, passion, leadership.
Queen of Cups: deep love, romanticism, surrendering to a superior purpose through love.
Queen of Pentacles: nurturing, unification, leading by example, patience, growth, abundance

:slightly_smiling_face:

The Empress also brings new beginnings and creativity flow x

18 Likes

Well, these audios are focused on bringing the good traits of the meaning, maybe too it could helps us to keep focused and taking the higher road since in the regular tarot meaning the wheel of fortune like all in life has its cycles to be up or down, therefore changing quickly the movement in our favor again…

4 Likes

I wonder how this archetype can be manifested… Beginner’s mind? Subconscious limits removal?

2 Likes

@lilo The Moon and The Hermit for my birth, and for this year Justice and The High Priestess.

I can absolutely see how both make sense in my life, so thanks for the insight!

Sooo I’m really curious on ways in which the hermit can be used in this, after doing my preliminary research on all these. Hmm…

:100:

“necessary for creating balance in both men and women.”

Someone was asking recently how to suppress feminine traits (I think from Mstate Silver). Pero por que? The gold-silver is a balanced mix for a reason.

2 Likes

Literally No fear. The design of the fool’s card is of a man jumping into the unknown totally confident and optimistic. So yeah i agree. SLR

The design in the regular classic tarot decks that is.

12 Likes

Use The Card… :star::black_joker::star:

20210126_132507

6 Likes

Yes, Fool could be SLR. But with a little bit more fun, magic, excitement, exuberance, faith in the universe.:blush:

20 Likes

Thanks for the link, I got The Tower & The Chariot :eyes:

1 Like

I absolutely love that first listen when I run through the whole album and feel each side of my personality has two more new sides to it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But! Question! Does the Wheel of Fortune has a Luck/Wealth attraction ‘field’? Like the Magician has the quantum energy added to it?

3 Likes