New Release - Arcana Archetypes 2

:100:

“necessary for creating balance in both men and women.”

Someone was asking recently how to suppress feminine traits (I think from Mstate Silver). Pero por que? The gold-silver is a balanced mix for a reason.

2 Likes

Literally No fear. The design of the fool’s card is of a man jumping into the unknown totally confident and optimistic. So yeah i agree. SLR

The design in the regular classic tarot decks that is.

12 Likes

Use The Card… :star::black_joker::star:

20210126_132507

6 Likes

Yes, Fool could be SLR. But with a little bit more fun, magic, excitement, exuberance, faith in the universe.:blush:

20 Likes

Thanks for the link, I got The Tower & The Chariot :eyes:

1 Like

I absolutely love that first listen when I run through the whole album and feel each side of my personality has two more new sides to it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But! Question! Does the Wheel of Fortune has a Luck/Wealth attraction ‘field’? Like the Magician has the quantum energy added to it?

3 Likes

@lilo I didn’t know you could calculate your Tarot Birth Cards!! I got three cards and they are all a favorite!! Accidentally typed 2020 instead of 2021 and I was impressed!! I got The Sun, The Magician, and the Wheel of Fortune as my birth cards:)) and The Strength + The Star for this year!! Impressive :) Thanks Lilo!!

5 Likes

Beautiful cards! :star2: I hope their energies inpsire you to make this a good year! :muscle:

4 Likes

Very cool, first time I’ve seen this. Thanks @lilo

3 Likes

Got the same combo for my birth chart :joy:

I am actually surprised how accurate it is.
This year I got the moon + hermit.

Thanks for the tip @lilo

Edit: fun fact, we have exactly the same theme for this year and next year with my fiancée :blush:
And she has the same birth theme as this year theme (moon + hermit ftw)

4 Likes

The Chariot has similiar vibe(pace) to Magician and I love it.Out of all fields this one gives me most inner strength and willpower.Also ngl after the tempo starts ramping up,I start drumming in thin air

3 Likes

Special thanks for The Hermit, Dreamweaver. The one I was really hoping for.

11 Likes

The Fool makes my mind innocent. :bouquet:

9 Likes

I was waiting for your post about it :))

5 Likes

Wheel of fortune is very soothing. I would order that field as a dogtag before it even came up in sapien shop. Thank you guys!

2 Likes

:scream:The whole vibes in the album are just astonishing :partying_face:

For those interested in knowing a bit more about the Archetypes

The Arcana Archetypes 2 Album is available in

Amazon UK

Amazon USA

9 Likes

3 Likes

Finally!!

Need this added on iTunes asap

2 Likes

I can’t wait for this to go in Amazon for America. I can’t seem to find it yet. :D

4 Likes