Aura and Energy Body Repair

Bringing back some life to that thread.

What you guys experience have been so far?
(really liked your review @Atreides btw, cheers :pray:)

I have started a coaching/healing practice a few weeks ago and honestly it’s been beautiful but tough…
I am really being impacted by the energy of some of my prospects/clients, and the deep work it does on my ego.

I was feeling a bit terrible (roller coasters) for the last 48 hours and got led this morning to the Christ Letter (couldn’t recommend more this masterpiece), then emf shielding and aura and energy repair.

Feeling as good as new and it made me realize how important this field is.

With all the release lately, I must confess that I have been everywhere, but this one definitely feels like one of the daily-must.

Any thought guys?

7 Likes

@SammyG if I may, I recall that you had in your daily stack the emf shielding. Is it still so with Aura and Energy Body repair? Or the two complete each other? :pray:

oh definitely.

i used to use this before and after work.

now i feel like my energy and emotions are my own so i don’t need to play this as often.

lately i’ve been feeling better with this healing and repairing my aura which is my protective bubble.

my dog definitely benefits as he shows more personality and likes to interact more on his own volition.

4 Likes

Nice man, thanks for sharing.

Plus the feedback about your dog haha :grin:

Definitely feeling this one is a must for everyone, as let’s face it, not all interactions with human beings are not very nourishing :grin:

Also very important, if you’ve ever done some drugs (medicinal ones included) or have some addictions (cough cough, sugar) cause it screws up the field.

4 Likes

Oh, that wasn’t me. I don’t have emf shielding in my stack. Auric repair isn’t shielding anything though. It’s repairing.

8 Likes

Try Plasma Flower

1 Like

Ive seen some a bit confused or not understanding the difference between this audio and energy body/aura deep cleaning.

In my experience the audio on Dream Seeds and as the tittle says it “cleans & clear” and not just the Aura but the energy systems within the body. And its exactly how it feels, i use it once a week on my cleaning day (energetically haha) and its like if the audio goes from top to bottom scanning the body and aura clearing all the “dirt” or maybe excess of energy as well and grounds you.

This audio here (Aura and energy body “repair”) targets deeper chronic damage to the aura and the energy systems, strengthens weak aura etc

I have listened to this since it came out once or twice here and there.

But last night i decided to loop it while sleeping (i did stop it probably after the 5th time or so)

What a nice feeling. It reminded me a bit how Hydrogen + Fission feels but this time the whole body. I felt it more on my aura rather than within, its like if the aura was getting washed and thickening more and more, i could feel it like when the suns energy flares out, but it was transparent with a grey ring and a thin not completed golden edge, theyd move in and out and every color felt different, warm to cold to warm, growing around my body and then it was like if once done with the job it had an extension to hook to the center of my heart keeping me anchored.

At tht moment i felt the most protected i had ever felt in my life and its when i stopped the audio and slept like a baby.

I woke up feeling so joyful and my coworkers were telling me what happened that i was radiating :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

38 Likes

Do you think our aura whould get too strong.Like forcefield of Wakanda? :laughing: Block everything out? I want the Bone Strengthener and Magi pendant etc. to penetrate deeply and do there work.Also Servitors. And the Shielding Tag.Wonder how this field affects that one?

1 Like

No because a strong healthy aura attracts the things you want. And keeps out what you don’t want.

36 Likes

Maybe even this feature highlighted, included?

2 Likes

think am pretty late but

you see your aura on it :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I know how that feels bro .
Auric repair and soul restoration (core ) is MANDATORY . I dont even think about using it because its just the logic consequence . Like when you’re hands are dirty, you’re just gonna wash them and not think about it . It s the same with this audio.

In half an hour I feel like all of the attachments and imbalances are gone . Its soo necessary when you’re dealing with people.

18 Likes

Yeah, I got another incredible reset thanks to it today.
Especially the Soul restoration, which I had not used for a while.

It reminded me that those cords are not only people but mostly the memories we are still attached to (failures, insecurities, and so on) and basing our reality on.

3 Likes

It seems that this field greatly increases the resistance to intense energies such as those of the Intention Repeater; I also tried to use the IR for a long time today but I have not had any symptoms of energy overwhelm, and it is only the second day that I listen to it!

1 Like

Dream wasn’t responding to that request. But i’m sure the current version does this already

1 Like

I’ll like to jump in and add the new armor audio could be considered a mandatory audio give a few days and see the difference.

8 Likes

So will this field help in making the results stronger/more effective from other fields I use?

I use the energy and aura cleansing audio with reiki healing and salt cleanse on DS channel every fortnight to heal and clean my system but I wouldn’t mind added this to that stack.

Yes, it may help definitely
Add to it and you will notice

1 Like

I’ve downloaded it now off gumroad… how many times do we listen to it?

The first time i listened to it x 3 in a row and i had planned to do it like that once a week but then i wanted x 1 every day in the morning, then one night all night (that was a beautiful experience) but then i went back to 1 in the mornings.

Some ppl listen to it daily after soul restoration series, so its really up to you how you feel and how much you think you need/want to loop it, i feel it strong not in the sense that it could overwhelm you if you listen to it too much but in the sense that a couple of times is good enough.

6 Likes