The Requests and Fields

:flushed: ohh haha i see it now i was putting the name different lol thank uuuu

1 Like

Combat Mastery - A field that can either:

(boring option) Allow you to learn and master martial arts quicker

Or

(Cooler but more involved option) Psychically Download a “database” of all the moves from the major fighting schools (Karate, Kung Fu, Judo, Jujutso, Krav Maga, Boxing, Wrestling etc) so that you intuitively “know” these moves (even perhaps without taking or studying actual classes).

Probably only hand-to-hand combat though, because teaching weapon skills to those without the qualifications might not be a good idea. But disarming weapons should still be included for self-defense.

I’m imagining it like this:

7 Likes

Neural supercomputer field/tag, like a Intersect, in the Chuck TV series.

2 Likes

Yes and then the whole forum gets together and dear ol’ Azazel spars everyone to test their mettle :grin:

2 Likes

What an idea.
I’d rather be Hagrid though, relaxing outside, making creature friends :smiley:

34 Likes

Perhaps
I can actually redesign this later on.

21 Likes

Wow, that would be awesome! :pray:

Eye regeneration (including eyesight) with plasma!

11 Likes

What would be the benefit of adding plasma to eye regeneration? I’m not asking to say he shouldn’t. I’m just interested to know.

1 Like

It would make it alot stronger and the eye regeneration would be plasmaified, making it far more powerful and efficient.

It is similar to the teeth and gum health audio. The plasmified Teeth and Gums are more powerful, effective, and quicker than the standard Teeth and Gums on youtube.

The same case applies to the Eye Regeneration

3 Likes

I haven’t noticed eyesight improvement yet from the eye regeneration field :pensive:

I’m playing it with / after plasma protocol now so it’s fake plasmafied :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

For what is worth, the Hydrogen one is improving that for me. And tho i am listening to the plasma protocol i feel energy moving around my eyes and gum, ears scalp, etc whole head basically when i play the hydrogen.

6 Likes

Field of Natural extracts series
such as artichoke, cinnamon, ginseng, peppermint, curcumin and so on

1 Like

Thanks @lol and @MonkeyOwl for explaining! I didn’t get plasma teeth so I wasn’t sure how it worked

3 Likes

Full Body Elastin Boost/replenishment, considering Elastin isn’t as abundant as collagen and arguably more important in regards to maintaining youth.

“Elastin is another key structural protein found in the ECMs of connective tissues (e.g., blood vessels, esophagus, skin) that need to stretch and retract following mechanical loading and release [186,187]. It is found predominantly in the walls of arteries, lungs, intestines, and skin, as well as other elastic tissues”

5 Likes

I read somewhere that a kitsuné has intuitive combat and weaponry skills. Also, it can bend the time which can be good so we can see our opponent in slow motion. Although, I am not sure if these skills are related to the Japanese mythology of kitsuné or just a fanfiction. I found only one book about kitsuné that has been translated to English :sweat_smile:.

The current kitsuné mandala seems to be more for being a mysterious person. So, I would like to request an upgrade for full power of a benevolent kitsuné.

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Thought of a cool idea and of course it’s always your choice at the end of the day, what about a field that normalizes sweating? Some people over-sweat and they don’t like it, they think it’s embarrassing, and on the opposite spectrum you have people like me, someone that can’t sweat at all no matter how hard they try! Just an idea.

1 Like

Please make it silent like night time audio

Thank you

1 Like

Christian monk :sweat_smile::joy:idk why but this is funny

2 Likes

Oh I just noticed it now. Nope. I grew up in Islamic family but I myself an ex Baptist XD

2 Likes