Aura and Energy Body Repair

Thank you for clarifying for our friend. I stand corrected.

5 Likes

No but you are right haha it is how shes saying she would. Adding the clearing one after so…

@WellBeing :wink: its good observation

3 Likes

@anon46520955 yeah haha, could have picked this one though since @WellBeing, it’s in the description :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

@WellBeing I’ll give you a break for your analytical Om awards. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

What a nice compliment! Thank you!

4 Likes

No clarification needed. I’m referring to when someone had said to repair and then clean, why clean something that’s broken?

I just got this release about 30 min ago and had to write about it. Recently, Ive been doing alot of spiritual work regarding my energy and aura and noticed that I would be feeling tired and lethargic during days. Ive tried everything I could from taking naps, fixing my diet, drinking caffeine, and anything else that didnt involve spirtual means. Nothing worked until I tried this, I suspected that I had energy leakages from years of negative energies and forces etc that I was exposed to and I guess I was right. Listened to this audio 3x after purchasing and that lethargic and tired feeling went away instantly.

Thank you Sapien

34 Likes

Wonderful!
And welcome back.

15 Likes

Was this audio updated? on gumroad, when l sort products by Newest, this audio shows up between Superhuman RNA and Magnetic Heart

3 Likes

no, just moved there after being removed from teespring

6 Likes

yeah it was edited :smiley:
it’s in the thread too

5 Likes

Man this is awesome !

6 Likes

I listen to this at night sometimes and I feel like I get a much better quality of sleep. I feel deeply at peace and shielded.

12 Likes

This review is for the Aura Energy body Repair and the Blueprint of love NFT. :heart:

Today was my first time playing this… WoW I did not expect it to do this !

While using the blueprint of love so many of my emotional traumas and problems got solved in a click !

I feel my heart chakra has become my main chakra and suddenly pains started coming up, it shows my heart is being healed more and more.

I had a phase whereby I got sick, I literally feel my DNA has changed and shifted, everything has changed…but because I had undergone so much healing I forgot to release.
And because I didn’t release it has been so hard for me to smile, I’ve been smiling but not in the usual high vibration mood.

I was feeling tired so I played the Aura and energy body repair and after few loops I got shifted into the past…
I remember I had this green power ranger Toy ! The green spd ranger, and one day after going to the beach with my mum and dad they got me the yellow ranger :star:
And I remember it so vividly I came home to see the yellow and green ranger sitting together ready for me,
It clicked, look how far I’ve come…that memory is from nearly 12-15 years ago… I was thinking to my self are these some mommy or daddy issues or something ?
No not even. I went deeper and deeper, it was my inner child it was little me in my black and white adidas track suit, with the biggest smile on my face jumping and asking bigger me to hug him and pick him up !
So I did I picked me up and we reunited. I realised wow I was once a kid…but that kid never left it was within me just waiting for me to tap into his energy…I’ve healed once again and tapped into a king forgotten part of me.

The feelings of tiredness. Gone !
Feeling of being over whelmed. Gone !

Just tears and smiles, I was once a kid, but will always be one :sunglasses::wink:

27 Likes

The past few weeks I have been feeling so tired! constant yawning, slowly closing my eyes, not having energy to do anything. Despite using Mana circuits, Pranic Swirls, Ancient Arts album, Kinetic Quasi, Environmental Energy Accumulator, or sleeping 8+ hours, I would get so tired half way my playlist, used this once after Kinetic Quasi Crystal and I feel so much better, I’m not sleepy or tired right now, must’ve been some serious leakage or whatever! I will now use Energy Overload on Instagram😛

17 Likes

This audio is AMAZING

I’m a chronic self abandoner I disassociate over the most ridiculous challenges.
while listening I got pictures of what my aura looks like and it was filled with big holes like I’m a piece of cheese and also a muddy green energy in the middle.

After looping for 2 hours I physically felt bubbles coming out and filling the cracks. I feel more whole and protected and if this strength keeps improving I can see myself handling life challenges instead of hiding away.

I saw a vision of dead small parasitic bugs and they were ALOT
idk if this audio removes negative entities but I know a pile of them are gone.
which is why when the usual negative daydreams happened my heart didn’t produce much fear.

2nd day
1 hour on loop

cozy warm sunny feeling like a blanket around me

This repaired cracks in my heart and allowed me to process the muggy greenish vibe
turned out it was grief, some pieces were grieving my life, and others were grieving mom’s life.
honestly it was more of a stuck vibe or perception than an emotions idk

I want to listen to soul restoration more often but I feel that looping this one at least till I’m normal enough is my priority before anything else.

34 Likes

These are really wonderful reviews :star_struck:
I was just guided to listen to it again after quite a long time indeed. I’ll keep it looped for the time being and update if necessary

7 Likes

Got this today … just want to know the playing instructions… does this field also clears fields played uptil 3 hours before ? Should this be used first thing in the morning

3 Likes

No it does not, you can use it whenever too

4 Likes

Also can I loop it … for maybe say an hour ? Just asking the limits.
And in how many days of regular use can I say that my aura is completely repaired for now … of course it can be damaged again. Don’t know whether it’s even a valid question or not and yet …lol

1 Like

This review is making me cry

1 Like