Aura and Energy Body Repair

No it does not, you can use it whenever too

3 Likes

Also can I loop it ā€¦ for maybe say an hour ? Just asking the limits.
And in how many days of regular use can I say that my aura is completely repaired for now ā€¦ of course it can be damaged again. Donā€™t know whether itā€™s even a valid question or not and yet ā€¦lol

1 Like

This review is making me cry

1 Like

I donā€™t know your limits, try looping it for an hour and see if you can handle it. in my opinion, you should be fine.

that, i do not knowā€¦

1 Like

Thanks lol :laughing:

1 Like

Amazon.com.

this might help LoL

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I am playing this in my room currently where I work mostly. My daughter came in and immediately said ā€¦ today the room is feeling so peaceful otherwise it feels stressful always. Now what do I make from it :thinking::laughing::laughing: ?
My aura had been so stressful to my own daughter :scream:

6 Likes

unfortunately we dont pay much attention how our energy affects our childrenā€¦especially mother aurasā€¦and mothers tend not to take care for themselvesā€¦and yupā€¦

7 Likes

Me, if I were in that situation, I would make it it that ā€œHell, yeah! These fields work and, more importantly, they are working for me! And because these fields are working for me right now, I canā€™t be ā€˜stuck,ā€™ because my energy is changing and changing in such a way that even others are noticing, even when I do notā€¦ā€

8 Likes

Oh I was talking in terms of my daughter. Ofcourse, I mentioned in the threadā€¦it means I am saying that the field was working.

1 Like

'Tis quite a lovely experience.

Be gentle with yourself, you are a life made full of seasons.

You, as in us, as in all. Nobody in particular.

4 Likes

So does this replace energy blockage removal from dreamseeds and aura deep cleaning both ?

ā€œReplaceā€? No. ā€œComplementā€, ā€œenhanceā€, and ā€œassistā€? Yes, yes and yes.

From the description:

7 Likes

Yeah sorry i had read this and do know the difference actuallyā€¦ my main question was for energy blockage removal fieldā€¦ will that be not needed anymore if i am playing thisā€¦ i wasnt sure about it.
(i just added aura cleaning to the question and it detailed what i was asking lolā€¦ sorry)

1 Like

My answer is still the same.

2 Likes

I just got this field. First listen in, I felt something happening in my mind. Looks like blockages from my crown chakra are being released as well as leakages in there. I do feel this a bit in my third eye to. However I do not feel this anywhere else in my body. Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s because of months of usage of VOC and VODL.

But back to the point, everything looks brighter to me. Itā€™s like I was somewhat blind. Reminds me of when I was a kid where everything looked so colorful. Especially when I would travel to a new place. The world looks so bright now instead of this somewhat gloomy feeling.

I had a sudden urge to buy this audio and I have no regrets. Letā€™s put it this way, addictions truly makes one feel and see darkness in their everyday life.

15 Likes

If I listen to this then the chakra audios, aura cleanse, blockage removal become obsolete?

You might be interested in this:
Are gumroad chakra audios necessary if I listen Energy Blockage Removal audio?

1 Like

No, all of the mentioned fields and this one here are all doing different things.

1 Like