Aura and Energy Body Repair

I had a very hectic day today, and when my day is hectic at work i feel my brain about to explode by the time i get home lol

Plus i hadn’t eating much.

I played this x 3 and felt like my whole body being washed and cleaned fast. temperature dropped making me feel fresh. All i wanted was to sleep like a baby super relaxed. Literally this:

I dont think its meant to make u want to sleep but i was tired, hungry and brain exhausted, so it was like the relief you feel after a nice bath at the end of a busy day.

34 Likes

Beautiful and relaxing, thank you so much Captain.

This is bringing so much pease, security and knowingness that everything is good.

14 Likes

Do you play the harp Dream? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Feel like Empathic shielding audio track but our natural auric body

Heals my auric wound so much from psychic projection and ghost possession

22 Likes

Awesome!

6 Likes

:point_down: :point_down: it looks like is this one

11 Likes

Is this similar to the older auric cleanser where it was advised to listen before other fields because it would clear out any field you listened to within 3 hours prior?

9 Likes

I think it’s only about strengthenes and repairing our aura, and not about clearing, but I may be wrong, I am imagining it does this kind of work;

32 Likes

Nope. You can listen to other audios before as well.

32 Likes

So, just to make absolutely, absolutely certain, I can play this field with other fields. and they will not be cleared away?

This field will only repair and strengthen?

10 Likes

“Only” hehe :grin:
You’ll feel if you purchase it how important the quality of your aura and light body is for your well-being.

On top of that Emotional Mastering control is completing it so weeell.

No, it’s cumulative, it’ll reinforce those :)

14 Likes

maybe i get plasma aura playing this audio with plasma light and plasma flower

7 Likes

Downloaded it into my Soul Restoration-folder.
Now the question if it´s number 1 or 4?
Will try it both ways.

2 Likes

Sorry, maybe I have mispronounced myself in my previous comment.
It’s not just “only” this, like Borisju already said.

When we strengthen and fix our aura to the optimal possible level, we will be resistant to the everything that happens around us, whatever it may be, no one will be able to affect us so easily. Even we are mentally protected from psychic attacks etc.

Negative happenings around us will not even touch us when our aura is optimally developed. It is like our natural solid armor around us, and a well developed aura will help us to faster absorb Sapiens fields, and therefore they work faster for us, as well as we are being more sensitive to them.

So there are so many benefits of this field without us being aware of it.

31 Likes

Niceee :blush:

4 Likes

You have no idea how much I needed this. Thank you so much :bowing_man:‍♂ This past week has been hellish for me. My work has been so rough 🥲

26 Likes

I wondered the same, and supposed it could work as both 1st or 4th. I initially placed it 1st, to help with the following restoration audios.

But then :

And it makes sense also to end with it, working from inside to outside.

So I switched from 1st to 4th, based on the argument that strong and healthy storage centers will act as solid foundations for the repairing and strengthening of the entire aura/energy body.

But there are probably arguments in favor of starting with Aura and energy body repair. In the end, do what feels right for you :wink:

12 Likes

Yeah. No need to worry about that here.

6 Likes

Had a random thought, but audios like these are like those energy work sessions that cost like $300 per session. Except you own this session forever and can repeatedly keep your energy strong and healthy :smiley:

80 Likes

And no-one with evil intentions plants an etheric splinter right between the vishuddha and heart.

cough

9 Likes