Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

How many times are you using it… idk whenever i use it. My body aches

1 Like

Boom, that’s how you know this field is working, keep at it

4 Likes

3 times everyday before any other field

‘Mono’ Virus Linked to Seven Serious Diseases.

Those diseases are: systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), celiac disease, and type 1 diabetes.
https://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/news/release/2018/mono-virus

9 Likes

I played this field just out of curiosity , 7-8 days back.
I had never felt sensations so strong, playing a field just for a few minutes.
At abt 8th min mark, i felt very strong and harsh (dont know how to describe, mayb strong itching) inside the throat. I also felt intense itching all over the body.

Out of curiosity , i though lets test drive it once more. Today i couldn’t continue it for more than 3.29 minutes. The whole body itching was back and just as the above mentioned throat sensation started, i stopped it.

Why did i do it again ?
Because i wanted to verify the sensations i experienced from last time.

This is intense, not for me, just sharing my experience. :innocent: :beginner:

Track length: 10.55 minutes
Total Listening time: 9 m + 3.29 minutes

All sensations went away after 20-30 minutes, after i stopped listening.

8 Likes

This may work well in combination with GABA

From wikipedia:

Immune cells express receptors for GABA[32][33] and administration of GABA can suppress inflammatory immune responses and promote “regulatory” immune responses, such that GABA administration has been shown to inhibit autoimmune diseases in several animal models.[26][32][34][35]

7 Likes

Been using it everyday since it’s release. Apart from giving me my voice back it also improved my digestion. Whenever I used to eat packaged potato chips I used to get a bad stomach ache and bloating. I did eat em again a couple of days ago and the reaction was very very mild compared to what it used to be. I have a bad egg allergy as well. But I haven’t tried eating eggs yet. I’ll update once I do.

23 Likes

Willing to take risks for Science purposes :100::grin:

7 Likes

Alright so I ate the same pack of chips again. This time absolutely nothing happened. Dayumm. Can’t wait to try eggs.

10 Likes

This has helped a friend with lupus. No pain meds needed for 2.5 months. That’s a big deal for her.

28 Likes

I’ve listened to this field since it was released, and so far I can say that it has for sure helped my digestive system big, big time. I’m not going to go into detail but it had been a bit messed up for years. But during the months prior to this field being released, it had worsened to the point where it felt like it was getting out of control, with new issues arising and old issues getting worse, and sometimes no more normal functioning. And now I no longer have any issues whatsoever there! My days and nights have become so much smoother and I no longer have pain nor discomfort there. Thank you Captain!! :sparkling_heart: You are changing lives for the better every day :pray::sparkles:

23 Likes

Hey @Mademoiselle did you find a big difference with the autoimmune field for your allergies and sensitivities? I am intolerant to basically the world and everything which needs to go in my body. I have numerous autoimmune diseases as well. I keep shifting back and forth from using autoimmune field but I feel now could be a good time to get back on it as I am currently taking steroids for sarcoidosis at the moment and they are starting to not have an effect on helping with my breathing anymore.

1 Like

Yes, especially food. I haven’t noticed significant results for my environmental allergies. It could be because my allergy level to the environmental allergens is generally higher than the food allergens. I may redo the allergy test in the future.

Good luck :hugs:. I would recommend adding DNA Repair and Air Revitalizer.

I was not very lucky with medications and nasal spray. They made me even more sick lol.

7 Likes

Thank you. I use DNA maybe 2 days a week but I’ll start putting it in everyday and I’ll do the same with Autoimmune. It’s so hard not being able to eat a single thing without feeling terrible everyday :sleepy:

3 Likes

Good :+1: . Consistency is the key.

Have you started removing food that you are allergic to from your diet? Food reintroduction with this field can be really fast, so two weeks or a month without those foods should be fine.

If you still miss those foods, don’t forget to play the Abundance Mindset. It helps me to appreciate more of the food that I can eat, and not to think of those I can’t eat.

13 Likes

:+1:t3:

5 Likes

That’s my problem, it’s literally everything that goes into my body sets off all the reactions. Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Oats, Barley, Eggs, nuts, Green Vegetables to name a few are the biggest culprits that set off the worst reaction.
But saying that no matter what else I would eat I would still get caught for breath, swelling, and feel awful sick along with the awful inner vibrations which I have constantly but eating or drinking makes it far more severe. Even drinking water can set off my horrible symptoms. Literally anything which goes in to my body makes me feel terrible.
I survive off a small couple of spoons of brown organic rice throughout the day, along with a small few carrots and small piece of chicken.
My 3 year old daughter eats 5 times the amount I would.
It all just happened from either from the 5 failed lumbar punctures where they ruined some nerves in my spine or from being misdiagnosed with a clot in the brain where they had me on Warfarin blood thinners for almost a year even though it had a terrible effect on my body, but I was told I had to stay on it to get rid of the clot, only to find out almost a year later that there was never a clot there in the first place. What they were actually seeing was a dead vein in my brain which they eventually said was probably there from birth. I ended up in a wheel chair while taking the Warfarin because of the amount of pressure it put on my body, I could not walk while taking it. The failed lumbar punctures and the miss diagnosis of the clot in the brain were all within the same week. The hospital ruined my life.

3 Likes

Hello @ComfortablyNumb,

Besides from this field and other suggestions by mademoiselle I’d suggest you use the Intestine Regeneration field and/or The intestinal cleansing.
Addressing any problem with the intestine could help with food intolerances also.

8 Likes

From psoriasis right?

I got psoriasis on my scalp and ears and I’ve seen a lot of progress when i was listening consistently but I’ve turned away from healing and have taken time to do other stuff as I havent cared much about it but I’d like to heal it once and for all eventually which should be in a few weeks

10 Likes

Yeah i definitely should, really soon imma get real health orientated lol and that sucks man… i can already imagine :/ it’s only going to get better and better with time though!

9 Likes