NEW RELEASE: Biochemical Album ❤️

Yes I agree. We should end this discussion now before it spirals out of control.

3 Likes

Ok, you young broscientists. (and sisscientists…is that a word? Well it is now :stuck_out_tongue: )

Start posting your reasonable theoretical audio stacks using LGD3303.

2 Likes

If someone wants a woman in their life, that’s fine. If someone wants a lot of women in his life that’s fine too.

What is the problem? Why not respect both opinions? If you are looking for love, sex, that’s fine.

Neither option is better than the other. Leave the politically correct for other forums. Thank you.

4 Likes

I’ll be posting my super ultimate mega gains stack shortly… (don’t worry… it’s reasonable!) Gotta go eat for now!

Let’s discontinue talking about that topic @Bre19 :blush:

2 Likes

Okay so assuming LGD 3000 works like the actual SARMS does, this is what my super gains stack would look like (excluding some extra hormone fields here and there which I don’t recommend to any one and as well as excluding many jing restoration loops)

Upon waking up

LGD 3000 x1
Jing restoration x 2
The super human mutant x1
Food charger and enhancer x2 while cooking breakfast (and all the other food you have)
Water charger 2.0 for all of your water intake
Anti oxidant formula x1
Glutathione x 2
Enhanced cellular absorption x1
Vitamin D production x3
Utter muscle relaxation x1
Acetylcholine production x1
Test booster 2.5 x2
Luteinizing hormone and hair follicle hormone x 2
DHT x2
AMPK x2

8 hours after the first listen of LGD 3000 listen once more

Before the gym

HGH x1
Jing restoration x2
Chi compression in lower dan tien x2
Androstenol x2 (to give you that dominating mental drive)
Nitric oxide boost
Diabetes treatment x2
Subconscious limits removal x1
Angelic vibrations/Gregorian chants x1-2
Hand of glory x1

During the gym

Norepinephrine x 3
Automated work out series x4 depending on what body part you’re working out (use during detail work, not your main lifts)
Pranayama training as needed through out the work out (1-3x)
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy Once or twice through out the work out

After the gym

After work out muscle recovery x3
Extreme muscle growth x2
Reduce estrogen x1 or 2
DHT x2
HGH x1
Utter muscle recovery x2 (after a final listen of enhanced cellular absorption for your post work out meal)

A final listen of LGD 3000 before bed (another 8 hours after the previous listen)

Additional fields

Liver cirrhosis x3 a day
Kidney and adrenal healing 2-3x a day
Endocrine system rejuvenation x2 every other day
Vitamin C x 4 once a week
Myostatin (patreon) x5 once a month
Heart restoration 2-3x a day
Bone marrow strengthening and enhancement x2 a day (bone marrow creates red blood cells which creates tissues I.e muscles)
Full body detox x2 once a week
Induced sestrin protein production x4 during sleep

5 Likes

Hi there @_OM - with this new album available, what would be a good weight loss stack?

• Diabetes Treatment (Insulin Resistance) X 2
  • Norepinephrine X 2
  • LGD 3303 X 1
  • Unconditional Androstenol X 2 (or may be Extreme Muscles?)
  • Super Metabolism Boost (after food)
  • Weightloss Combo
  • Automated Cardio X 3
  • Muscle Recovery X 2

… and may be Myostatin every other day…

Hunger Inhibitor may be during IF period…

3 Likes

Androstenol has no real “fat loss/muscle building” application so I would use extreme muscles

Not gonna lie, I haven’t seen great results with this.
So I personally break it down into the 3 original fields that make up the combo.
If it’s working for you, then yes, keep it like that.

Supposedly this SARM has a short half life, so I’m thinking once pre-workout and then maybe again later in the day…
Have to see if the field is like the actual product or has slightly different properties.

Also still like test 2.5 and HGH in there unless you know you are good with those.

2 Likes

lol knew your reasonable and my reasonable were going to be different. :smirk: :rofl:

You think you still need DHT with LGD3303?

If so, what’s your thinking on that.

1 Like

Hahah I mean, why not?

LGD isn’t a hormone, it just changes the androgen receptors in your muscles, so stack with some hormones and BOOM. Gainz. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m gonna act like this is the rhetorical question that it is, and not a post a wall of text about why possibly not. :wink:

Ok, I’m gonna do research like back in the XM days and see if I can find actual people who’ve done some type of SARM and DHT cycles and see what they’ve gotten.
I mean the whole point of SARMs is that they replace hormones with less side effects.

2 Likes

Haha okay man, I mean… I would’ve enjoyed reading a big wall of text but oh well :smiley:

Yes! Please do! The thing about that is that sarms isn’t as effective as regular steroids so I don’t see why people would do that lol but energetically speaking it seems like a good idea to me lol

2 Likes

Why do you think it’s not as effective as the individual tracks? I’ve heard others say this as well. I can’t find thermogenic weight loss on patreon.

2 Likes

Absolutely!! Its like you read my mind. This field has not been working well for me either! In fact, in another old thread a few months ago, someone wrote that the individual fields worked better for them as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was searching Patreon now as well - the other two fields are there, but not the Thermogenic one.

2 Likes

Two years ago, I had done the below cycle with some good gains in two months. However, I got severe acid reflux which got better only when I stopped! Weird

S23 - Weeks 1-8 10mg a day
RAD-140 - Weeks 1-8 10mg a day
MK-677 Weeks 1-8 20mg a day

2 Likes

Nice. Remember your muscle gains/bf% losses or was it purely for strength gains?

1 Like

Do you think it’s worth it to switch from the 6 min combo to the three tracks equating to 27 min?

1 Like

At that point it was purely strength gainz!

2 Likes

I would think so! In the interest of getting results lol… I use the combo thrice anyway, I will replace that with the 3 audios for a while and see how that pans out…

Sammy suggested individual audios in his weightloss stack as well (that came as a part of the course)…

2 Likes

Wait what! Weight loss audios in the course?? :scream:

1 Like