NEW RELEASE: Biochemical Album ❤️

Two years ago, I had done the below cycle with some good gains in two months. However, I got severe acid reflux which got better only when I stopped! Weird

S23 - Weeks 1-8 10mg a day
RAD-140 - Weeks 1-8 10mg a day
MK-677 Weeks 1-8 20mg a day

2 Likes

Nice. Remember your muscle gains/bf% losses or was it purely for strength gains?

1 Like

Do you think it’s worth it to switch from the 6 min combo to the three tracks equating to 27 min?

1 Like

At that point it was purely strength gainz!

2 Likes

I would think so! In the interest of getting results lol… I use the combo thrice anyway, I will replace that with the 3 audios for a while and see how that pans out…

Sammy suggested individual audios in his weightloss stack as well (that came as a part of the course)…

2 Likes

Wait what! Weight loss audios in the course?? :scream:

1 Like

Are you going to download the thermogenic from YouTube since it’s not on patreon?

lol not what you are thinking.
There’s a recommended stacks guide for a bunch of common issues.

3 Likes

Oh okay… :frowning:

1 Like

Are these fields that you have to listen to everyday because if you miss 1 one day, it messes up the momentum like other physical fields?

Not really. These fields give a temporary effect. If you listen to them everyday though, they will get stronger, but it is not necessary to listen daily. The only fields that would be messed up if you miss a day are the permanent change fields like eye regeneration or height growth.

I have noticed the LG lasts a bit longer than 8 hours with 3 listens.

14 Likes

Dream, any plans to a new Weight Loss field with some of these fields + Hunger Inhibition (may be some Ketosis) added?

4 Likes

Can you please answer if new unconditional androstenol doesn’t attract fight with other guys ??or doesn’t create angriness in us??, please :pray:t2: or jelaousy in others guys towards us??

1 Like

That’s what this one does. Read the description carefully.
The same androstanol from youtube but with unconditional love and a few tweaks to help reduce the alpha male problems.

But human nature is human nature, and guys are gonna get jealous and angry fields or no fields.

4 Likes

First one androstenol was terrible for me
I even lost some " friends" because they were jelaous, and I angry

1 Like

No one’s forcing you to use the fields.

3 Likes

nice answer okay you have right thanks

1 Like

That doesn’t sound bad to me. You got rid of some fake friend assholes. Good going!

7 Likes

Yes you are indeed right
That was like that
They were fake but I created strong bond but never mind

2 Likes